13x06 - Tombstone

Start from the beginning

"Jack" Sam realizes.

**********

Bunker

Jack is sitting in the library, typing away at his laptop when Dean and Sam enter. "How'd it go?"

"Well..." Dean says, walking to the other side of the table.

"Jack, um..." Sam hesitates looking to Dean.

"What's wrong?" Jack stops typing looking up at Sam noticing his hesitation. Sam and Dean doesn't say anything, they just turn their attention to the entry way where Castiel walks through.

"Hello, Jack" Castiel greets him.

Jack looks at her confused for a moment before realizing "Castiel?"

Castiel sighs and nods "Yeah, it's me"

Jack stands from his seat slowly "No. We burned your body, and what's burned stays dead. How..."

"Well, that's the question we've been asking" Dean interrupts him.

"Jack...did you, uh...did you bring Cas back?" Sam asks him gently.

"I don't know. I wanted her back. I...begged for her to come back, but..." Jack tells them, still staring at Castiel intensely.

"Well, here she is" Dean says. Castiel looks down and up again to their faces.

"Because of me?" Jack asks Sam.

"We don't know. We don't know, Jack. But we – we – we think maybe" Sam says, with his hands inside his jacket pockets.

"Thank you, Jack" Castiel thanks him.

Jack takes a few hesitant steps before he walks over to her and embraces her "I missed you so much" Castiel smiles hugging him back, while Dean stands at the opposite end of the table looking on. They slowly retract from each other and Castiel has a hand on Jack's shoulder.

 They slowly retract from each other and Castiel has a hand on Jack's shoulder

"Sam and Dean tell me you're doing well"

"I am. I...watch this" Jack walks back to the table and levitates a pencil for a few seconds, then chuckles.

Sam lets out a small "Wow"

"I can move the pencil" Jack tells them proudly, "And...I found a case. Hunter's case" he sits back down in front of the laptop.

"What kind of a—" Dean doesn't get to finish his sentence before Jack answers.

"Zombies" Jack whispers confidently to Cas, "I know what zombies are now" He pulls the info up on the computer "You see?"