"Wow,I'm trying to think of a nice compliment but somehow nothing comes to my mind, your face is priceless." He said cracking a small smile trying his best not to burst into laughter, I just blinked a few times with the same expression on my face.

I slightly slammed the door in his face and reopened it smiling tightly mirroring my previous greetings to him, he stood there confusion spread all over his face.

"What? I thought that my greet wasn't the best so I re-greeted you." I said the same tight smile on my face.

"Your face still lokks priceless." He shrugged plastering a smug grin on his face, I rolled my eyes the tight smile I once had on my face was ripped off my face. "Keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain back there."

"Yeah, yeah" I yanked his hand pulling him with me after closing the door shut behind me, as soon as I had reached the last step I pulled my hand.

"You look so tired," I sighed, he won't drop it, will he?

"pfft," I frowned my eyebrows "If I was tired I wouldn't have been walking with you right now." I giggled earning a small nod from him.

We kept walking for what I could tell was 10 minutes, none of us tried to start a conversation.

I stopped dead in my tracks when something hard hit the back of my head causing me to let out a loud-short squeal, I looked behind me to see a young boy an unreadable look on his face, like he was getting revenge or something, he ran to his soccer ball and hugged it tightly like I was going to steal it or something.

I let out a loud squeal out of frustration "Its not like I needed your ball to hit my head today I have a headache enough to kill." I screamed at the poor boy causing him to flinch at my out burst.

I felt someone's hand pulling me gently by my elbow "He's just a child, Viola." He said calmly causing me to feel slightly embarrassed for being so overrated but at the moment I didn't care my head wouldn't stop pounding.

"I don't care, my head won't stop pounding." I screamed at Justin, he gave me an irritated look dragging me by my elbow.

He seated me on a nearby bench violently, I winced slightly when my butt connected with the hard wood of the bench.

"What?" I shrieked at Justin who was stood still in front of me the same irritated look on his face, I faked a small cough "What?" I asked again my voice barely audible.

"Did you really have to overreact? You scared the poor boy." I squeezed my eyes shut pulling a piece of my hair fighting the urge to scream at him again.

I opened my eyes again meeting his hard gaze again "My head was hurting me and when that ball hit my head believe me it didn't make the feeling any better my head won't stop pounding," I paused slapping my forearm "Plus, I was waiting for him to apologize or at least to have an apologetic look on his face but all I'd seen on his face was revenge like I'd even seen his face before, children these days." I mumbled the last part shaking my head and stared at the floor.

"You acted like you were perfectly fine and said that you weren't tired when I asked you." He said crossing his arms patting his right leg impatiently, I swallowed.

Oh no.

"Uhm," I tied to come up with an excuse but that wasn't possible if my head wouldn't stop pounding "I think its because I didn't eat breakfast today, breakfast is an important meal you know?" I raised my eyebrows trying to convince him, he nodded not seeming so convinced.

"My house takes 5 minutes from here." He said extending his hand and helped me to get up, I was hesitant at first but then I approved taking his hand.