Chapter 8

Not edited

Do you know the feeling when your cheeks hurt from smiling ear to ear?

That's how I have been feeling for the past few hours, I feel like a huge weight had been left off of my shoulder and strange how Justin can make me so happy with such tiny things he does.

I've just woken up and I just couldn't get my mind off of Justin and how he held me yesterday.

To be honest I'm too tired to even do my morning routine, everyone wakes up dizzy and off balance for the first few minutes but then they're automatically refreshed, that was not how I felt, I can barely open my eyes but when I try to sleep my eyes are just wide open.

The sound of my phone caused my head to pound, I sighed I don't like moment interrupters.

I squinted my eyes at the screen to see who texted me and it immdiatley shot open when I realized that it was Justin.

From Justin:

ready for a walk?

I stared at the phone for what I could tell was 2 minutes, I let out a loud squeal out of excitement I might just jump off a cliff of how happy and happy I am.

I stood on my heel on the bed squeezing my head trying to think of a good response.

Would fine be fine?

Or do I have to play all uneasy and stuff?

When I'm in reality not.

To: Justin

Maybe :)

What the fuck? At least I tried.

From: Justin

Yes or no?

I can imagine him rolling his eyes.

To: Justin

Maybe (: lol okaayyyyyy

From: Justin

Meet you in my street in an hour?

To justin:

I still don't know the directions to your house oops

From justin:

Okaaayy ill meet you in yours in half an hour?

To justin:

Alrightttt

Couldn't he just extend the duration a little bit?

But if I told him that I was tierd he would have cancled the whole walk thing and I would be stuck in my house for the rest of the day which is absloutley not my intention.

I dropped the phone and got up quickly to get ready as fast as possible, I don't want him to come here when I'm not even ready yet.

🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

As soon as I had entered the kitchen to grab a small thing to eat the bell rang, I huffed too tired to even retrieve my previous excitement, I just don't feel excited anymore about this.

I walked to the door thanking god there was no Alex today.

I pulled the door wide open looking blankly at Justin.