Chapter 15

I woke up as a bright light shone in my eyes I looked at the bed and there was no one there.

"I guess Joey left for work" I stood up and got dressed and walked downstairs I heard sizzling.

Is Joey here? I walked around the corner to see Joey with some paperwork sipping coffee and his mother making food.

"Oh my Dime you're here did you get enough sleep? Or are you still tired?."

I knew what she was talking about but I didn't know how to react or what to say I looked a Joey for help but he just moved his paper closer to him blocking his face!.

I knew what I would do to make him mad. "Oh, Auntie please I don't really want to talk about what happened last night!." Joey looked at me and said.

"Well, I'm off to work bye!" Joey stood up and walked out giving me one last glance as he shut the door.

"Well forget him Dime we can get to know each other today!" I realised today was Wednesday and that I missed school for the past 2 days.

"I'm so sorry but I have school and I must get going, however, I will be here later on in the afternoon." She nodded and gave me some food for lunch.

As I rushed to school I realised how kind his mother was.

I sat down in my seat as a sigh of relief came over me.

"Dime where have you been!" Leah shouted and stormed towards me

" I was just busy that's all" she hugged me and said,

"Are you going to Nick and Beth's wedding?" I had forgotten about them because of everything that had happened

"I want to forget them, please". Leah frowned then had a big smile and said

" We haven't hung out in a while let's have a girls night out! Today" I did want to get everything off my mind so I nodded.

We got to the bar and Leah had to go to the toilets so I stood outside until she was done. A limo drove in front of me and opened its jet black doors to revealed my father and Devin with Beth following behind them.

I turned around but before I could move Devin shouted:

"There's no point of running we have something important to discuss with you!" I turned around if it was important I might as well listen Devin came closer and said

" well since your sister is engaged I thought you might want to so I got you engaged to someone" she smirked I couldn't believe this I ran inside and processed everything she told me.

My heart sank and I wanted to forget it then suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Leah. "Hey girl what's wrong you look like your going to cry"

I hugged her and dragged her to the bar

" Ill tell you later can we just drink and have a good time" she smiled at me and ordered a drink for us.

*1 hour later*

We were having the best time dancing and I felt like all my worries disappeared.

"Dime I'm sorry but Liam just called and he said that he is here uhm can I -"

I stopped her before she could finish and said

" Sure!" I hugged her and she walked away. I walked back to the bar and drank a lot because what else could I do.

Ugh, my head hurts and I don't think I can stand up

"Dime! Hey, your drunk let me call someone" she took my phone out and looked at it.

" Her recent is... Joey ok let's call him." Joey he's coming to get me?.

"Hey, silly girl! We are leaving ".

"Excuse me but are you, Joey? " Leah asked

"Yes I'll take her home don't worry" Leah walked away

"Silly girl we are leaving come on let me carry you." I couldn't handle it everything that Devin said about me getting engaged.

I leapt into Joey's arms then shouted:

"Joey let's get married right now!".