And The Answer Is!?

Hey Everyone I am so sorry for the very very very late update but I have been busy pretty much all year. I hope you like it and if it is short I am so sorry for that. Let me know what you think and I hope you will stick by me to figure out what the future has to hold for Raven, Infinity and friends. 

^^^Raven's POV^^^

"My answer is. . . . . yes, I will go out with you Zero" I said trying my best to hold in all me excitement. "Great thank you Raven" he said with the rare smile and for the first time in a long time you could see joy in his eyes and that made me all the more happy. "Alright I guess I will see you later than" Zero said "Yeah, bye" I replied back and closed my door and fell back on my bed with pure joy and the smile would not leave my lips. Then a thought came to mind "What am I going to wear?" I whispered, I need to go find help, but who will help me and actually give me their honest opinion? I thought than it hit me "Finny she can help me, cause she is human so my command won't really work on her" I said now where is she? I thought.

^^^Infinity's POV^^^

"Takuma can we just go back now?" I asked him "No not until I get what I want!" he said acting like a little kid "And what the bloody hell is that!" I yelled at him "For my little Infinity to get a date" he pouted "WHAT THE HELL TAKUMA!!" Jace and I yelled at the same time again "Some brother figure you are" I said "Aww he is just pimping you our Infinity" Alec said as he passed us "Oh shut the hell up Alec" I snapped back at him "What I was just saying" he said then left "Oh I so want to punch him" I said cracking my knuckles "Easy there Rose" Takuma said holding me back "So when can we leave?" I asked for what felt like the hundredth time "As soon as angel boy here asks you out. I mean your beautiful, smart, funny, short, strong and so much more" he said "No Raven is prettier than me" I said blushing again "That's because she is a vampire and when your a vampire you become more attractive" he said " Yeah it helps them get their food" Jace said "Umm we don't hunt people down, sorry angel boy. But Infinity your beauty is natural, your a human who is as attractive as a vampire I'm shocked you haven't been attacked by the human boys yet" Takuma stated, I just blushed a deeper shade of red which really stood out with my pale skin and silver hair "Part of that is because of Jace, he threatens any guy who looks at you with lust." Izzy said as she walked by but didn't stop "Holy angel don't any of you guys sleep!!" Jace yelled to her retreating back. "Now do us all a favor and ask my little Infinity out already!" Takuma said to him with a stern look "What the hell!" I said.

^^^Jace's POV^^^

Why is he doing this to me? I mean yeah I like her but still! It's not that easy to ask a beautiful girl like Rose out! I said in my head "Well we're waiting angel boy" Takuma said, wow I really hate that nickname maybe I can call him bloodsucker or leech?. . . . .nah that would hurt my chances with her. "Fine, Infinity Rose will you go out with me?" I asked looking into her beautiful ever changing eyes. 

^^^Takuma's POV^^^

Finally! angel boy asked her out I mean damn its written all over his face that he likes her,  just like its written all over Zero's face that he likes Raven.

^^^Infinity's POV^^^

H-He asked me out! I thought to myself "Why yes I would love to Jace" I told him with a smile "Thank you so much Rose" he said with a matching smile "Now we can leave, bye angel boy!" Takuma said as he grabbed my hand and ran back to our dorms. When we got back I felt a hand go over my mouth and I was pulled into a bedroom "I will remove my hand only if you don't scream or hurt me" Raven said in my ear. I nodded my head yes and she removed her hand "Good"  she said "What the bloody hell was that for, you couldn't just ask me to go with you!" I said "Hey you said you wouldn't yell and this was a lot more fun" she said pouting then smiling at the last part "First off I said yes to not screaming or hurting you I didn't say yes to yelling, secondly what do you need me for?" I said with a smirk then goes to a confused face " I need help picking out an outfit for my date with Zero tonight" she said blushing a bit "He asked you out?" I asked and she just nodded in response, I was about to answer when everyone in the dorm maybe even the whole campus heard. . . ."JACE ASKED INFINITY OUT!!!!" Takuma yelled, and I just put my hand over my face.

^^^Zero's POV^^^

Oh he is so dead, asking my little sister out who does he think he is!!! I ranted in my head and it must have been strong enought because Ichiru come in holding his head "What is bothering you now?" he said "Jace that damned angel boy just asked our little sister out! we have to go kill him right now!!" I told him "We are not going to kill him Zero so just calm down, Rose is a big girl and I'm sure she could kill him in a blink of an eye judging by the beat down she keeps giving us vampires" Ichiru said "Fine but if he hurts her I will kill him" I said, he just rolled his eyes and left.