Pain killers are a blessing

^^^Takuma's POV^^^

After I got Infinity back to my room I found the charm she gave me all those years ago and said the hex/spell that it would let me say to heal her from her punishment and let me tell you it's a great thing I went to all her lessons with her otherwise I would have lost her a long time ago. The only down side to this magic combo is that I pass out at the end because it takes up so much energy. Before I passed out I saw Raven just entered the door way looking worried so I gave her a smile that say's both of us will be just fine, then I hit the floor and everything went black.

^^^Zero's POV^^^

What is going on here? First Rose knocked me out in a three against one fight, than she leaves and we are told by Ichijo that she is going to punish herself so he gives us some charms or something like that and we go to find her and when we do find her she passes out due to blood loss and she has no blood loss so I'm confused because then all of a sudden Ichijo takes off running with her and locks all of us out of his room. Well we were locked out until Raven kicked down the door and she saw him pass out so now I'm really confused. So I went to look for some answers and I ended up finding my brother looking over a book I know like the back of my hand, the book of hunters, it has every hunter that is known in it. "Hey Ichiru what or I should say who are you looking at?" I asked him "I'm looking up Infinity, I'm seeing if it will say anything else about her" he said still looking at the book "ok well good luck" I said "did you know that she has six whole pages on her and it's the same with her dad and granddad, her mom has three pages on her" Ichiru told me "ok does it say anything on her family about magic?" I asked him "yeah it says here that at a young age the kids in the Mizuki family are taught to speak Latin and that a long time ago the Queen of the Vampires gifted her protectors family with the ability to use magic" he said reading it right from the book "I know that book like the back of my hand how come I didn't know that?" I questioned "well this copy is less edited than ours so it has more information about all the hunters that are in it" he said "oh ok" I replied "that and this also has the Shadowhunters in it, Shadowhunters are. . . "he started "yeah I know what a Shadowhunter is they are hunters who are born with the blood of angels in them so they can wear the mark of the angels or as they call them runes that can help them with things like speed, eyesight, strength, and even healing and many more" I said interrupting him "yes that is right" he said.

***Few hours later***

^^^Infinity's POV^^^

When I woke up I was in Takuma's room, how did I get here? All I remember seeing as I passed out was him running towards me and now I'm here. As I was sitting up I had to hold my head "ahh that's hurts" I mumbled to myself "hey take it easy" an all too familiar voice said "Takuma, what happened and do you have anything for the pain?" I asked him "well you passed out due to blood loss only you had no blood loss and no sorry remember vampire pain doesn't last very long" he said "well can you go to our shared bathroom and get my pain killers please" I asked him with a throbbing head "whoa Rose is using her manners, hell must have frozen over" he said with a laugh as he left "yeah laugh it up vamp boy I'll be ordering you around before you know it" I said with a pained laugh, Takuma came back shortly after and handed me a few pills and a glass of water "thank you, pain killers are a blessing" I said after I took the pain killers he just laughed and nodded.

^^^Raven's POV^^^

(Before they woke up)

After Takuma left with Infinity we just watched as whatever she was fighting just went back into the earth, "well that's weird" Aido said "yeah that is, that must be a spell she knows" Zero said "no I think she said a spell to let her control the elements, and she had earth make opponents for her." Ichiru said back I just nodded, "come on guys let's get back to the dorm" I said they just nodded and followed me back. After we got back I went to Infinity's room and found nothing but I heard movement next door in Takuma's room, so I went there and threw the door open just in time for him to give me a smile and for him to hit the floor, his smile said that they will be ok, so I left the room and let them rest.

i'm sorry its short you guys it was more of a what the others are thinking