Chapter 14 A perfect Night?

Start from the beginning

How long have they been watching us?
"Explain to me once again, why are you my friends?" Jooheon said and rolled his eyes.
Minhyuk wrapped his arms around us. "1. Because you are just as stupid as we are. 2. Now that all this is cleared up and we all love us... Can we leave now?!" Minhyuk pulled us up. "I wanna eat." Wonho shouted from the back as we started walking. "Fine! What are we going to eat?" Shownu asked. "What do you want Wonho?" Hyungwom asked.
"Do you really need to ask?" Wonho laughed as they all said in sync "Ramen!" He started clapping in happiness. "Why do you always come up with the same food!" Jooheon said annoyed. "Yeah right!" Kihyun added his opinion. "Says the I want chicken at pier guy!" Wonho argued.
The all got into a discussion while I was standing there not having a clue what they were talking about. All I saw was how well they all knew eachother and how much they loved eachother. They really were a family. It made me so happy for Jooheon but also sad for Changkyun. I wish he would be a part of their friendship too.
CHANGKYUN! Danm! No, no, no! I was supposedly to meet them!
"Oh god! I'm sorry guys I gotta go!" I wasn't sure how I was supposed to say goodbye to Jooheon now. He looked at me. "No! You're coming with us? Please?" he made his puppy eyes. "I can't I was supposed to be gone half an hour ago!" I said and hugged him, so I couldn't see his eyes anymore. "Alright. I'll let you go. But only this time." He whispered into my ear. "I'll see you tonight." he said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"What? Why?" Why tonight? What is your plan?
"Shouldn't you be leaving?" he smiled at me. They all waved me goodbye as I made my way to the lake, where I was supposed to meet them.

Waiting for me Sona and Changkyun were sitting there bored, annoyed and also a little worried

Waiting for me Sona and Changkyun were sitting there bored, annoyed and also a little worried. "I am so so sorry! I swear I will make it up to you!" They both rolled their eyes.
"You better will!" Sona said. "Anyways! Let's go!"

Finally at home I crashed into my bed. Gosh I'm so tired but nervous at the same time. Is he really coming over? Or am I supposed to go to his house? And even if...what is he planning?
Well it's getting late...is it possible that he...wants to...Oh god! I ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror above the sink. Breathe Yuriko breathe! My cheeks were red and I felt this heat in my body. I already saw that in movies. I can do it. I turned the water on and cooled my face. Slowly I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. I took my time to shave my legs very well. I stepped out the shower covering myself in a towel. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair.
One last look into the mirror. I walked back into my room heading straight to the closet.
"I wish I would have bought nice underwear! Gosh Lee Jooheon you're killing me." I said to myslef as I took out some different bras. Black or White?
"I like the black one although red is actually my favorite color." A voice made me jump and almost drop my towel. I turned around and saw Jooheon laying on my bed.
WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!
I hide behind the door of the closet staring at him. "I don't know what you're talking about you do have nice underwear." He smiled at me with that dimple smile. "What...What are you doing here? How did you get in?!" I asked. He looked at me. "You know...one day someone invented a door. Almost every house owns it." He sarcastically said and laughed. What is it with them laughing at their own jokes. I rolled my eyes. "Who let you in?!" I asked.
He sat up. "Your mother...is something wrong?" He asked. "No...it's..I'm not dressed yet." I said embarrassed. He smiled at me.
"Oh...you are worried because you are not dressed yet? Sounded to me like you weren't planning on wearing clothes tonight anyway." The smirk on his face again. I completely hide behind the door so he couldn't see me anymore. "Why do you hate me so much?" I said totally embarrassed. He laughed and stood up. "I'm sorry bae." He imitated BTS. "I'll just wait with your mom until you're dressed." He walked to the door.

"Or...I'll just do that." he walked over to me. My shocked form not able to react in any way. "Joohe.." he interrupted me with a kiss. With all my power I had left in my body I tried to hold my towel in place. His hands finding the way to my back pulling me close to him. Our lips not parting once. He softly stroke my hair to the side, to get better access to kiss my neck. He kissed and sucked at the skin, making me whimper.
He took my hands and lead me to my bed. I sat down, as he stood in front of me. I was looking into his eyes. They radiated so much confidence, that all my doubts just flew away. He looked into my eyes as well, looking for allowance. I nodded and took a deep breath. He took of his shirt, which made me gasp for air. "Holy mother of gods!" I accidentally said out loud. He smiled at me. Slowly coming closer. I laid back as he climbed on top of me. "Relax baby." He whispered and kissed me. My hands started exploring his now shirtless body. I wander up and down his back while our kiss got more intense any second. His tongue found access into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. Heavy breathing filled the room once again.
Soft moans escaped our mouths here and there. My brain getting mushier and mushier.
Jooheon let his fingertips stroke my leg, giving me a shiver. Slowly his hand wandered underneath the towel which made me gasp one more time. He lifted it further and further. "You okay?" He asked with a soft voice. I nodded. "Yes...I...I am." My voice was messed up because of the heat and electricity I felt in my body. He smiled at me again as his hand now found the way to my hips. He kissed my neck again, squeezing my hips. His mouth wandered down to my collarbone making me moan. Our hips grinding on each other, making me moan even more. Suddenly Jooheon sat up making me whimper in frustration at the lost of his lips on my body. He opened his pants and climbed back on top of me. With sudden confidence I pulled them down. Even though I was scared all I knew was I wanted him, right now! He ripped the towel open, revealing my naked body. He drew in a sharp breath. "Fuck! You are so beautiful!" He said as he looked at me. His hand placed on my tight. "Alright babe...relax and let me show you what love is." He whispered. Oh lord! He took off his underwear, so that we were both completely naked now. I took a deep breath as he took my blanket to cover us both.

Blinded by the sun I opened my eyes. Memories of last night flashed into my mind. Jooheon! I turned around and found his beautiful yet naked, covered with a blanket, sleeping body next to me. I smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. He was a god! And now I had prove of it. He really took care of me and was also careful yet dominant with me last night. It was just perfect. I had absolutely no regrets. He truly showed me what love is.
And now I knew it. I didn't just like him, I loved him!