National Academy of Dance

Dylan's POV.

I was in the middle of a dance when i got a call from Jack, my brother.

"Hey D, the mail just ran and theres a letter here from the National Academy of Dance and I was wondering if you wanted me to open it." The whole time he was saying that I was bouncing up and down. After he said that I quickly yelled "No" hung up and ran home.

3 weeks later...

That letter I got was an audition letter. Which means that I would have the chance of attending the academy. And today is the day that I leave for audition week.

"You ready" Jack asked my in the ute.

All I could do was laugh nervously. Which made Jack laugh along with me. When I got out of the ute I couldn't help but stare in awe from the amazing view of the harbor and the Opera house. Jack grabbed my bags out of the trunk and handed them to me. We said our goodbyes and parted ways. Once I was inside I went straight to my dorm to unpack and settle in.

I was just casually laying on my bed when i heard the door open. In walked a boy with dark brown almost black hair and brown eyes. Who was if I say so myself quite cute.

"Hey, I'm Christian" he said
"Dylan" I said

(Authors note: I changed it so the rooms are co-ed don't hate. Also bold means Christian and nirmal is Dylan)

Once he got settled in we just hung out.

"Lets play a twisted version of 20 questions that I call 100 questions." Christian said
"Sure you can go first" I said
"OK where are you from?"
"Melba, You?"
"Same, where if I may ask?"
"Oh... ah." I said hesitantly
"Sorry you don't have to answer if you don't want to."
"It's fine I grow up in a orphanage with my brother and sister." I said teary eyed from the memories.
"OKAY next question." I said trying to change the topic.
"Any hobbies other then dancing?"
"I like skateboarding, surfing, and hip hop. You?"
"I like drawing, swimming, and i also like hip hop. We have so much in common."

This went on for a few hours as we talked and told stories. Until we realized it was almost 1am so we went to sleep.

(Authors note: Hope you all like it so far and please leave any comments or suggestions.)