Some day, we'll tell the truth...

Human!Error x Human!Fem!Fresh

Warning: Incest

Error's thumb gently brushed the fabric of the puppet. Slowly tracing along the delicate features of the small doll.

It's small brightly colored jacket. To the long light pink hair. To it's soft face.

Error took the removal glasses of the doll. He smiled gently, at the very realistic details of the eyes.

His favorite eyes.

He always loved those eyes. That inverted magenta heart and magenta eye.

He glanced along the visage of the doll. It's soft heart shaped lips, that made a goofy smile. A light magenta blush spread across its cheeks.

'Cute...' He thought, making him blush. He placed the glasses back again on the dolls face.

Error then carefully wrapped the small Fresh doll around with strings and made it float back up to where his private puppets are.

Where Geno and a puppet of him, were left hanging. He smiled slightly, as he stared at the puppets. Not noticing a shadow behind him.

"HIYA, BROSKIE!!" A loud shrill shout from a certain female, came from behind him, echoing around the Anti-Void. Error screamed in surprise, whipping around to attack who it was. Only to slouch in annoyance, when he realized who it was.

Fresh, his little sister...

Error groaned, walking past her. Fresh just laughed, following after the tall male.

"Fresh, how many times do I have to tell you about not scaring me like that?!" He scolded. Fresh giggled, as she played with her long light pink hair.

"Zero times, Bro!" She playfully replied. Error facepalmed, rolling his eyes.

"That's not an excuse. Why are you here anyway?" He asked, out of curiousity, leaving the subject, as he sat down on the floor of the Anti-Void. Fresh sat next to him.

"Well, I just visited Big Brah, saying hi to Lil Gothy. I also went to DanceTale, Dance teaching me to- Well, dance and then I killed some other monsters in UnderKeep! But then, I got bored, so I visited ya!" Fresh answered casually.

Now that she mentioned that second to the last part, Error did noticed Fresh's clothes were a little dusty. He dusted them off her clothes, making Fresh giggle.

After that, was silence.

"... When are we gonna tell them, Error..."

Error glanced at Fresh, taking a hold of her hand with his. He then kissed his little sisters cheek.

"Someday, we'll tell the truth, Fresh... Someday..."

A/N:
Ok, this was requested by my Awesome Friend, Undertale_Lover1236! Hope you like it! OwO

404 words...