Anything remotely low cut is scanty if you have big enough boobs. I change into the red shirt I brought, which is apparently enough for Maya because she lets out a satisfied coo. I squeeze into my ripped jeans and Maya only beams wider. "What?" I wonder as I look at myself in the mirror. I did my makeup back at my dorm because I didn't feel like bringing it all here.

"Asa's going to feel like he has to go because you look good," she explains as she adjusts her bodysuit.

"It's fine. He doesn't have to go. I'll be fine alone," I tell her after briefly rolling my eyes. The only reason I agreed to go is because I didn't want Maya going out by herself. And the only reason I'm dressing up is because I don't want to draw attention to myself by showing up in average clothes.

"I don't want you to be alone." She offers me a small frown but I just shrug in response.

"I'll just use my phone." I wave the device around for a few seconds. "Great thing about the 21st century."

"Well, we'll see how he reacts when we go out there." It takes twenty minutes for her to finish getting ready. Once she announces that she's finished, I crawl off of her bed and reach for the door. She stops me with an extended hand and jogs over to me, tugs my shirt down a bit, and gives me a thumbs up. A guffaw slips through my mouth at her desperate antics as she pulls open the door. "Are you sure you don't want to go?"

"Positive, Maya" He doesn't even glance up from his phone.

Maya gives a long, dramatic sigh. "Fine," she concurs before turning to me, "are you ready to go flirt it up with random frat boys, Ivy?"

Asa turns his attention to Maya before glancing at me. He eyes me for a few seconds before parting his lips. He quickly decides not to speak but then blurts out his statement anyway: "are you ready to flirt it up with random frat boys?" Maya clears her throat and successfully breaks his gaze from me back to her.

"Of course she is," she nods with a nudge to my side. "Single and ready to mingle, am I right, Ivy?"

Asa's hard glare falls from his face as he tips his head back and groans noisily. For some reason, this gets a large grin from Maya and it takes me a second to realize that this is him giving up the fight. He heaves himself off of the couch and offers me a hard glare as if this is, again, my fault. "Give me ten minutes." As soon as his bedroom door closes, Maya high fives me.

"See, I told you!" I shake my head at her though I can't help but be a bit impressed. She knows Asa a little too well for his own good. Just as he promised, ten minutes pass and he exits his room with his phone in one hand and his keys in the other.

"Really?" Maya asks with raised brows. Her pleading tone is long gone and has been replaced with a mixture of genuine disbelief and slight pride. It takes me a second to catch on to what she's talking about. At first glance, I think that Asa looks good. His crimson colored shirt is complimented by a black jacket and black jeans, which fall into his clean pair of red and black Nikes. Then I realize what all the hullabaloo is about: we're matching.

He grins knowingly at me and Maya. "Let's get going, shall we?" he encourages and I follow behind our mutual friend, who is chuckling to herself. Asa insists on driving so I get into the front seat with him while Maya props herself in the back seat and leans as far forward between us as her seatbelt will allow.

"So...what inspired your outfit choice?" Maya eyes Asa curiously and even though we all know the answer, I want to hear him admit it. As expected, he moves to turn on the music but I swat his hand away.

"You do realize I can just outright ignore her question, right? I do the music thing to seem like less of an asshole." Because drowning out someone's voice with music is obviously better than pretending you didn't hear them.