1st Day of School

I woke up the next morning, still with Luke's jacket in my arms. I smiled and then all of a sudden a flashback of what happened last night went to mind and I started crying. It is the first day of my new school and I'm crying even before I got there. This should be great.

I looked at the clock and it said 6:30 am so I wiped the tears off my face. Thinking to myself 'I have to make this a good rest of the day. I have to stop thinking about dad'. I got up off the bed and started getting dressed in the cutest outfit I could find.

I brushed my teeth and wiping my face, when suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I heard my mom get off of her bed and walking into the living room to answer the door.

I heard the door open and heard someone speak.

"Hello Ms. Baker, my name is Luke and I'm wondering if Lola is here and ready for school?" There was a slight pause, then heard my mother call me.

"Lola! There is a boy here to see you!"

I looked one last time in the mirror and made my way to the door. I saw Luke standing by the entrance with his backpack on with a Nirvana shirt along with ripped skinny jeans and his 10 in quiff.

"Good morning, Lola" my mom and Luke said in sync. We all started laughing at this.

"So are you ready for your first day?" Luke said.

"Yeah, I think I'm ready". Giving him a shy smile. I gave my mom a quick hug and 'love you' before I left and closed the door.

"Where's the school bus stop around here?" I asked looking around.

"No we're not taking the bus" Luke laughed, "I'm driving to school, and you're coming with me".

"Oh haha alright." We got into his car. His car was actually a nice convertible. Though the top wasn't down.

"I have to admit, I've never been driven anywhere by someone other than my mom". I giggled and looked at Luke when he was starting the engine.

"Well get used to it, because you're gonna be with me quite a bit". he looked at me and smiled.

Wow the way the morning sun was shining on him was amazing. His blue eyes seemed even bluer than before and he just looked perfect. I caught myself staring when I heard him laugh saying, "Why are you staring?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, I was just- uh gazing and uhm, looking at the trees."

"So there's trees on my face?" Luke said laughing looking at the rode when driving. His Australian accent makes him 10,000x hotter.

"Ok, well I have no excuse, I was staring at your face. What can I say? It's quite the view". I bursted out laughing and blushing at what I just said. If I saw correctly I thought I saw him blushing as well. He bursted out laughing and looked at me.

"Well Lola, your face is quite the view as well". And with that, I shut up and looked out my window and started blushing like a huge dork. I got butterflies fluttering so much in my stomach. Before I knew it, we got to the school.

"We're here". Luke said.

"Yup, i am officially nervous" I stated with a sick look on my face.

"Don't be, you'll make friends really fast. Trust me. Plus my friends are pretty cool". Luke said while stepping out of the car. I got out as well and closed the door. He locked it and continued what he was saying. "So all I hang around with is a few of my close buds. But I know they will like you, no doubt".

"No I don't mind at all. As long as I get along with them, I'm good."

"Awesome!" Luke shouted for no particular reason.