Chapter Two - Destiel?

(Picture of Dakota)

Dean's POV

I was driving down the road in Baby. Alex had to bring that stupid Goldenpoodle or whatever they're called along with us. I hate having dogs in my car.

Cas, Alex, and Dakota were all sitting in the back seat. Alex was asleep, leaning up against the door, Dakota laying in her lap. Earlier, Alex had given Cas her iPhone 5S to show him Flappy Bird. That son of a bitch won't put it down now. "One more time Dean, I can beat her high score." He would say, his voice strained and rusty because he wouldn't stop screaming at the game.

"Cas, maybe you should put the game down and sleep." I suggested. His hair was all ruffled and his eyes were red from staring at the screen too long. Poor dude.

"One more level, Dean! I can beat! I am an Angel of the Lord, this abomination is not going to take me down!" He hissed.

"Cas, you shouldn't be staring at that screen for that long! Give me the damn phone." I hissed.

"Dean, I pulled your ass out of perdition I think I can handle a damned game!" Cas insisted. I just sighed, shaking my head. Alex had awoken a couple minutes ago.

"Damn, he told you. How many people do you raise out of perdition? It's meant to be." She winked at him. I rolled my eyes. Why did she insist I was gay for Cas.

Well, sure, he's got those blue eyes and that black hair styled just the right way. But that's besides the point. I'm not gay for Cas.

"Shuddup, Alex, before I chuck Dakota out the window." I growled at her.

"Oh, Dean, she wouldn't fit, dumbass." She smiled teasingly.

"Don't you use that language at your father. My father would have pushed me to Earth!" Cas told her as she was taking a drink of her pepsi.

She choked a little, doing a spit take.

"Dammit, Alex! My car!" I half-yelled, half-laughed.

We drove past a sign that said 'River Pass' and I was happy.

----

Alex POV

We pulled into the 'River Pass Motel' (I know, such a clever name on their part, amiright?) and Dean left to check us in. Dakota will stay with me no matter what. She doesn't really need a leash. I opened the car door and Dakota followed, barking happily.

I brought her by the grass and she peed. Dakota was about 4. She was really cute, she had pink bows in her hair. She was pretty much my whole life. She likes to hunt. It's funny, really, when that cute little thing walks around, her ears flopping in the wind. Sam, Cas, Dakota and I followed Dean into our motel room.

"Hey, I'm hungry. I can't drive. Sam let's go get food." I smiled. He raised an eyebrow. I widened my eyes, gesturing for him to get his ass outside. He slightly nodded and we both walked outside.

"What the hell, Alex?" Sam asked.

"Start the car and park it in the street." I instructed.

"What?"

"Do it! Now, go!" I semi-shouted. Sam did as told. He turned the engine over, it made that sound and he drove into the street, parking on the curb. He exited the Impala and walked back over to me.

"You wanna tell me what's going on?" Sam asked.

"Just give me a God damned minute, okay?" I hissed. He just sighed and nodded. Thank God he didn't feel the need to talk anymore.