He turned on the radio for mood music, he killed the car finally.

He leaned over me and kissed me. His soft lips.

A short while later, the music suddenly stopped and an announcer's voice came on, warning in an urgent tone that s convicted murderer had just escaped from this forest, which happened not very far and that anyone who noticed a strange man lurking about with a hook in place of his hand should be reported his whereabouts to the police.

I frightened and asked Flynn to go back.

He blamed me, but I insisted him to go.

He finally jerked the car into gear and spun the wheels as he pulled away.

The wind was howling!!

----------------------------------------------------

The woke up exhausted, unable to fall completely asleep after my nighty visitor. No matter how many times I told myself it wasn't real, I couldn't find it in me.

I found Fylnn nowhere in the room. I headed over the bathroom, nice hot shower followed.

I stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped towel around my body and using one more towel wiping my hair.

Finally I dried off and dressed. At last looked ta myself in the mirror. "Perfect attire" I said to myself.

I stepped out of my room shutting the door behind me.
I saw Kate wearing a black fitting turtleneck tucked into a pair of skinny jeans paired with black Nike shoes, coming towards me with Ed with grey hoodie and black  Adidas pants.

"Where's flynn?" Asked Kate.
I was in search of him, but you interrupted me" I replied her giggling.

Her brow furrowed and came in search of Flynn
Suddenly he to approached near all of us with his fitting blue hoodie that shows off Al the muscles underneath, and the black  track suit.

"Where was you?" I asked him as he came closer to us.

"Exploring the house" he replied looking at my outfit.

"It suits you my girl" he compliments me.
"As you" I winked at him replying.

"Are you ready Flynn?" Ed asks.

"Pretty much" he replies.

"So shall we have our breakfast?" Kate asks licking her lips.

We all follow her to the dinning hall. She places some pancakes which I ordered her yesterday to do.

All of us finished fast and lest the house and reached our cars.

I reached into my boy's car and he started driving like s hero.

"How long does that take?" I also him sadly.

He study my face before replying and speaks "not sure but almost 4months"

"Till there I can't wait dude"
"But I try to be back to see my girl, don't worry" he replies.

Finally Flynn and Ed killed their cars at once at the airport.

I and Kate escorted them till the port.
"Do well and be back soon"Kate yells at them.

"Good luck guys" I tell at them at the same tone of Kate.

(Both of the boys kiss their girls and moves back to their port)

*****************************

Kate and I both reach our house back and I see all the neighbors around us.

"Kate go ahead the house I will take care" I replied her.

"But it would be nice if we invite them for house" she said.

"It's fine" I say her quickly after reading all their faces. "You move"

She nods and moves back k to the house.

I looked at a grandmother, her daughter and her granddaughter. All long and lanky, pale blonde hair cut in the perfect way.

"Thank you for coming" the little girl said softly, holding a ball in her hand.

A smoke spread thruogh my face. That wasn't exactly the greeting I had expected. "Uh.. sure, no problem. Thanks for coming to greet me"

The ball slipped form her hand rolling across dirt, and coming to a stop at my feet. She made a move to retrieve it, but her grandmother shot out her hand, yanking her firlmy to a stop, her eyes widened and stepped back

This going wired.....

Clearing my throat, I kicked the ball back k to the little girl. Kate screams at me "so I'll get back k to it , I have to go, nice Meeting" I reply them and leave the place

When I enter the door I see Kate crying..

"Kate?"

"Harper" she call my name loudly.

"W- what Happened?" I also her.

"Gran- granny died"

____________________________________

          Beautiful cover by random_rosey alots love

Hlo friends I hope you loved my horror story.
Please feel free to hit the button of

*VOTE
*COMMENTS
*SHARE