Chapter 5 - Crush ?

Chapter 5*

EPOV

"umm... hii? Tanya what are you doing here? " WTF?? Tanya's here?! why?? ohh well who cares she's hot you gotta say.. i've been crushing on her since the eighth grade.  

"oh, goodmorning dear, Tanya your friend came over here because she said that she wanted to go with you on the first day." my mother said. 

"heeyy Edward how are you? you look different from last year.. wayy hotter." Tanya said and whispered the last part to herself but i could still hear her. 

I gave her my favorite crooked smile and winked at her. 

"bye Edward, Tanya."  

"bye mom." 

bye, mrs. Cullen" 

I closed the door and walked over to Bella's house i bet she must be still getting ready, Alice can be such a drama queen first day of school she goes crazy. I looked at Tanya and laughed, she had a sour look. 

"why are we going here? like no offense but she has her own friends like seriously were jus wasting time!" 

"were here because she my friend Tanya and i wanna go to school with ny sister too..." i said. 

Tanya rolled her eyes and walked right up to her porch and sat down on the first step. mmmmm... Tanya is aoo hot she will be the death of me, i can just see her white lace paties from my view. she just looks sooo fuckable i can just fuck her senseless right now with her totally hot body. hmm.. trying to seduce me with mini skirt and her white v neck that shows a hint of her breasts, i can see her matching lace bra..... 

"earh to EDWARD?! HELLO??!! goshh daydreaming again??!" Rosalie yelled. 

"wahh? ohh sorry Rose i just spaced out a little." 

"umm, why are you here Tanya ? i havent seen you all summer and let's just keep it that way. wait till Bella sees you." Alice snarled. Tanya rolled her eyes and looked away' 

"ohh yeahh okayy. bella's coming down in a little bit just went to the washroom." Alice squealed. 

"is she like getting all pretty even tho she's not? not to upset your 'friend' but like seriously there is no use!" Tanya scoffed. 

"well... you know what shut the fuck up you slut and don't you ever talk to her in that way.. you kno[w nothing about her!" Rosalie yelled while Alice had a disapproving look on her face. 

"don't care.. umm.. where iis she like seriously! i have to be there now!! my friends are waiting for me ! and i wanmna see them!" Tanya whined. 

"don;t worry Tanya-" 

"TANYA?!" 

I turneed around and was shocked to see Bella....