Chapter 7 - The guy of my dreams

AN: OMG OMG SORRY GUYS ! IM REALLY BUSY BUT I GOT SPARE TIME TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS ! THANKS FOR READING !

BPOV

Highschool flew by really fast . I hate all the attention im getting by all the guys in my school , like really i know a couple of them and it seems like they don't even know me! L ike what really sucks is that Edward hasn't spoken a single word to me since this morning. Whatever he doesn't even care about me! All he cares about is his 'Tanya'. Is he like mad at me or something ? When i talk to a guy , it's like he just glares at him. He doesn't own me ... But i'd love it if he did ....... KAAYY BELLA! STOP DREAMING HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU ! HE LIKES TANYA!  I will never be the girl of his dreams .. But he's soo sweet , with his charming green eyes, pearly white teeth , crooked smile .. It makes me weak to the knees , how can Edward Cullen do all this , to ME ?

I shooked my head and climbed into the bus, sitting in my regular seat, since elementary .. which was with Jessica Stanley. Jessica's a nice person , really she is . But the fact that she ogles way too many guys , just disgusts me. Good thing she doesn't have her eyes glued to Edward .. She knew that it would break my heart if she ever liked him , but i know that she doesn't like guys like Edward.  She likes skater, indie, rocker guys ...

"HEYY BELLA ! OHMAAGAAD , you look sooo cute ! Why didn't i see you at the cafeteria ? I haven't seen you like in forver! Come sit! " Jessica practically squealed, which caused everyone's eyes on the bus to look up. My cheeks turned a shade of cherry red ... ughh Jessica and Alice could be soo alike at times...  I ducked my head and sat next to Jessica ." Oh, hey Jess ! You probably didnt see me cuz i was waaaaaaayyyyy at the back." I said with a smile. "Omg ! I have to tell you something!" Jessica squealed once again. "What ?!" ahahahahaha i was meant to sound sarcastic but it came out like a four year old. " Kirk and I are dating ! He asked me out ! You know Kirk right ? The guy who's on a swim team ... Well yo-"

I cut her off mid sentence and smiled at her. " I'm really happy for you Jess! " I answered sincerely, I really was . "THANK YOU BELLS! " Jessica blushed. She can be really Alice-like and me sometimes. I stared out the window and saw that the bus had stopped right in front of my house and Edwards. I quickly hugged Jessica and said goodbye while getting off the bus.

I turned around and somehow tripped on a rock and before i could catch myself I felt silk like arms grabbing me by the waist hosting me up. i smiled at the angel and looked to the left seeing the devil next to him ... Did i tell you that she looked like an orange today ?

i will be psoting chapeter 8 soon guys ! keep reading:)