Checking Out Jak

He ran. I took off behind him. He ran and ran until he got to the barn on the pack land where we keep the animals and tools for our farm property and FFA program (agriculture) for the high school. I ran in after him and couldn't find him. I said softly

"Hey it's okay you can come out I promise no one will hurt you."

I heard a small cry thanks to my werewolf hearing and ran towards it. I saw my mate curled up in the back seat of the gator with bleeding on his back and butt.

He was whimpering and flinching. I walk closer and he flinches back. I mind link my sister Grisha who is one of our pack doctors and tell her to come here with her tools for field surgery.

She tells me she is on her way and I say

"Hey bud easy I called my pack doctor so she can look at your.... you know?..... I promise she wont hurt you. Can you come out?"

He slowly uncurls himself and shifts to his side. Then Grisha knocks on the door.

"Come in."

"Hi sweetheart my name is Grisha. I'm a doctor I'm here to take a look at you is that okay?"

I glare at her and mind link "He doesn't have a choice"

She links back "He does if you love him then let him choose."

I fight back the urge to grow at that for the sake of my mate.

"You g...g...gonna h...h...hurt l...like t...t...t...them" my mate screams out and crawls back.

"NO" I growl out

He whimpers and flinches

"No one will ever touch you like that ever. Grisha is my sister she wants to help you heal yes she will have to touch you down there..."

He cuts me off by screaming and scooting back hurting himself more.

"But she will not hurt you she is going to take a look to see if everything is good."

"I b...be lone w...wih h..her?"

"You can if thats what you want or I can sit with you and hold your hand?"

"You s...see a...all?"

"Not if you don't want me too I just want you to be healthy and okay if you're not okay with me sitting here i'll leave you here."

I turn to leave with tears in my eyes when he says

"N...n...no"

I turn back around faster than light and he flinches and scoots back ready to be hit; my guess for telling an alpha no but I just walk closer and ask softly

"What do you want?"

"You s...s...s...t...tay no l...l...look h...hold h...hand"

"You want me to stay and hold your hand and not look?"

He nods his head yes

"Are you okay with Grisha doing the exam? We can do it here or in my room, or all the way back at the hospital. Where ever you're comfortable."

He points to the barn and I say

"Okay I'm going to go shut the barn doors and have my guards stand outside, grisha you get whatever you need set up done."

When I say guards he starts shaking then he said

"You s...say n..no one here. y...you lie"

"No hey relax no one is coming in or knowing whats happening or seeing it. They will stand 10 feet away just to keep everyone away. I promised you and I will keep that promise."

He nods and I shut the doors. I mind link the guards and pack to stay away. When I turn around Grisha has some rods up with sheets covering where my mates torso part would lay on the table. She smiles softly at my mate and says

"This is how I will do it. You will lay on your stomach here with your legs and bottom on this side of the sheet. I will go slow and explain what I'm doing unless you'd rather me put you under so you won't feel or see anything I can?"

"N...no s...s...sleep"

"Okay Lukas can you help Jak up on the table?"

I look at her weird as does my mate.

"How you know name?"

"Your friend told me."

He nods and i help him over to the table and up on it. Grisha pulls the curtain and I stand in front holding his hand looking at his face.

"Okay Jak I'm going to take your pants and underwear off okay. If you change your mind at any time just say stop."

Jak nods and I hear clothes rustling. I look down at my mate and see his eyes closed scrunching his face like he's preparing to be raped or something. Then his hand squeezes mine harder and I lean down and whisper

"Jak it's okay you are safe she is a doctor and is helping you okay? Breathe"

He does and relaxes so I smile a little.

"Jak I have to open you up so this will hurt but I am not going to hurt you remember I am a doctor and am not doing anything bad. Just relax your body and think about Lukas."

10 seconds later Jak starts squirming and kicking scratching and punching crying.

"You l..l..lie. You n..n..no h...h..hurt m...me"

I grab his arms and wrap them around my neck rubbing his back I say

"Hey relax. She's not doing anything bad. I promise. She's just checking you out. I got you I promise."

10 minutes later Grisha pops up and says

"Jak you are good to go just keep from moving too much and relax. Here's a prescription for some pain medicine."