Abused Pack

Kids and their mothers in cells. Bloodied, bruised ,and scared. I saw omegas unable to stay upright. I smelt the scent again of pine and honeysuckle. I followed it and saw and omega naked tied up and bleeding. I unlocked the cell and undid his hands. He looked up and saw me. He started shaking and whimpering trying to get away. I cooed.

"Hey, hey easy, easy mate it's alright you're safe" he cringed and stopped moving but whimpered.

I saw my pack members helping out the women and girls and the omegas were all huddled in a corner. I walked over with my omega in my arms. I kneeled down as they whimpered. I said "Hey it's alright can my friends Leo and Nick help you guys out?"

Leo's eyes turned bright gold at the sight of one of the female omegas. She turned and saw Leo and tried to run but he caught her. She started screaming, crying so Leo loosened his hold and turned her around in his arms. He said "hey princess you're alright. You're safe. I won't hurt you I promise. I just want to get you out of here is that alright?"

She nodded and we helped them all out. When we walked out I saw some of my pack members were mated to some of the teens we pulled out of the cells and were standing next to them. The girls were shaking and my pack mates were trying to get them to relax and calm down. I saw some of the Blood Lust members being reunited with there families and the omegas all standing alone.

I then saw one of my pack members walk towards an omega and start crying. I know who that was it was Mrs.Jackson one of the older ladies whose son was kidnapped 10 years ago. She grabbed him for a hug and he screamed. I turned to see who the omega was and saw it was my mate. I ran over along with another pack teen who we helped out of the cells. The teen pulled my mate into a hug and calmed him down.