Our fake relationship

Hey guys this chapter is going to be a bit long because uhh I can so yeah but next chapter tune in because that's going to be a bit special..........

                                         ***************

Aaron's P.O.V
I woke with Camila in my arms. She is so hot why can't I just tell her I like her well like like her,is it love no I dont LOVE .
Aaron that is not you you don't love you have never loved why start now...
"Oh I forgot I was here, why are your arms around me?" She grinned and kissed my cheek. "Oh my fucking God!" She exclaimed in realisation.
"What?" I asked. She got up and shouted "SCHOOL WE FORGOT ABOUT SCHOOL!" I sighed and ruffled my hair up.
"You made me think someone died."
"My attendance did!" She said tieing up her hair.
I got up and swept her off of her feet and told her that she can still get ready she nodded and kissed me I carried her to the bathroom and told her to brush her teeth, as I went in the shower she kept starring at me naked and I just turned around.

Camilas P.O.V
He got undressed and got in the shower I just gazed at him naked he was soo just hot.. I chose to get in with him. As I went in he gasped and smirked. "Wow you're really giving me the luxury treatment aren't you?" I smiled at him and said "my body is not that great don't flatter me my ass is flat and my boobs are way too big." He chuckled and I tried to cover my self a bit. He carefully moved my hands and said "You look perfect , and in my opinion bigger is better. Your ass is amazing actually and everything about you is beautiful especially you beautiful caramel skin and frizzy hair." I smiled at him and traced his abs he held my waistline and kissed my neck. I went down his abs to his... "Oh my Jesus that is massive!" He chuckled and asked me if I wanted to touch it. I nodded no and kissed his neck he started to touch my butt and I started to laugh.
"Ok that's enough shower time!" He shouted I let go of him and he let go of me I quickly put on my skinny jeans and grabbed on of his shirts he put a leather jacket on me and we left.

*********

When we got to school paparazzi was all around me and him for some reason.. He looked so embarrassed but so chill at the same time,everyone was just looking at us and taking photos and giving me dirty looks and saying stuff like
'Ew she's so ugly'
'Why is he with her'
'She's just another hoe'
'Just wait till Ari comes back he's gonna come running back to her.'
He just watched and held my hand soon the paparazzi was gone but a girl I've never seen before came up to us she was the white trashier version of me but more skankier and skinnier she came up to me and said "Ohh I see you have downgraded ,nice boobs thot." Aaron looked at her and sighed. "Little bitch I said to stay out of my life!" The paparazzi came back trying to listen to what we were saying.
"Aaron I'm going to get to class since its already last period ill see you later?" He nodded and kissed me goodbye in front of that girl haha!

Aaron's P.O.V
Ugh why is Ari back,again. "What do want with me Ari?"  I put my hands in my pockets and stood up straight She smirked and said "I want us to get back together again." I can't believe she showed her face her again. "I have a girlfriend now who loves me." She chuckled and says
"She  loves you, funny but its not April fools though. She only wants you for your body!" I laughed at her and whispered in her ear "Unlike you she doesn't give it up on the first night." She gave me a discussed look. "Oh yeah and her hair is natural." I walked away to Camilas class and waited for her to finish once she did school was over so I dropped her home.

Ari's P.O.V
Ok so he didn't give her up on the first try so now I have to go harder. Ill call her ex who was he again oh yeah Brandon.
'Heyy brandy'
'What do you want Ari'
'i need a favour'
'As I said what do you want'
'It includes Camila and a bedroom'
'So what's the plan.'
'We- well you need to have sex with Camila.'
'Why?'
'Because I said so and I basically control you.'
'Fine when'
'today.'
'Fine'
'Meet me at my house toodles!"

Aaron's P.O.V
'Want me to come in?" I said while carrying her she nodded yes. I walked in to a beautiful mansion with her mother cooking shiny turkey and her father sighning some papers her mother walked over and hugged me. "  I'm so happy my baby finally found someone, and he's cute." She pulled me over to her kitchen and Camila followed me the turkey was ready and her mom asked me if I wanted to stay over. Camila answered and said "Yeah he'll be staying for the weekend as well." I smirked and she laughed." If you want you can stay in the guest bedroom." Said her mom.
Camila sighed "it's my brothers room not a guest one mom and no he won't be okay!" She pulled me upstairs and shut her door.

Camilas P.O.V
I ruffled up my hair and took it out of the bun it was in. Aaron was just watching trying to figure out what just happened when someone knocked on my bedroom door. "Who is it?" I shouted Ari opened the door with. B-Brandon behind her," Oh hey your mom let me in!" I looked over at Aaron and he looked over at me. "Who is that guy" Aaron whispered. "Oh you don't remember me slut?" Said Brandon. Ari took up Aaron and got him in the bathroom and now it was just me and Brandon.

"Long time no see." I moved away and he moved closer putting his hand on my knee.
"Um, if you didn't know Aaron is my boyfriend." He looked around and said in my ear "he isn't here." I cringed and tried to get away to the bathroom door. He grabbed the arm I cut myself on and it hurt so bad.
"Get the fuck off of me!"

"Wow you got sass!" He set me back on the bed and he un did his jeans I screamed out 'Aaron!!' But no one came not even my parents.

"Just shut up no one is going to help you not even your boyfriend." He put down his boxers and pushed my head towards it. Aaron busted through the door and pushed Brandon to the floor I got up and kicked Ari out of my house and Aaron did the same. I ran back upstairs crying on my bed as Aaron came as well."I'm sorry for that..." I kept crying " do you want me to leave?" I got up and hugged him. My hands bleading all over my shoulder,

"Want me to fix it?" I said while whipping my tears. He sat down on my bed while I got the first-aid kit I sat on top of him and took up his arm. It was now purple and swelled I put alcohol on a cotton piece and rubbed it on his wrist, he grunted and grunted at the alcohol.
"Shh." I said while my tears started to form again.
"If it makes you feel any better just remember that you saved me." He smiled and flashed me with all of his white teeth.

"If it wasn't for you I would have been crying myself to sleep right now." He gave me a frown and put his arms around my waist.
"Aaron..." He took the cotton pieces out of my hand and leaned into my lips,he leaned in so close that we were almost kissing each other. A tear drop fell on his leg and he layed me down. I handed him a plaster and he stuck it on himself.

Aaron's P.O.V
I couldn't stand to see her cry so I cuddled her she sobbed on my shoulder. "Are you ok?" She looked at me and quietly said "Yeah I'm fine." She kissed me and asked me to cuddle her. We did until she turned around to face me and told me she loved me....I stayed quiet. And she stared at me so sad and she whipped her tears. WHY CAN'T I JUST SAY IT!!
"I love you too" she smiled and kissed me she then just said out of the blue "You can, I think I'm ready."