Chapter 13

Justin's POV

I wake up with Yavana in my arms. She's so peaceful when she's sleep. I lift my arms from around her so I won't wake her up.

I get out the bed and I wall downstairs to make her breakfast in bed. I take out the eggs, bacon, grits, and orange juice. As I look for a platform to bring upstairs to her, I hear screaming.

Y- JUSTIN!!! JUSTIN WHERE ARE YOU!!! YOU PROMISED!!!

I run upstairs to her room to see her crying. I walk over to her and sit on the bed with her.

J- Shhhh. I'm right here. I will never leave you. I'm keeping my promise. Don't cry please.

Y- I th-thought y-you left m-m-me.

J- Noo I will never leave you. Don't ever think that.

Y- O-okay.

J- I'm gonna go make you breakfast.

Y- Can I come with you?

J- Yeah.

I pick her up and I take her in the kitchen. I sit her in a chair so she could watch me.

J- Do you want breakfast?

Y- No.

J- Are you sure?

Y- Yes.

J- Can you at lease eat two pieces of bacon? For me?

Y- Fine.

J- Thank you. I love you.

Y- I love you too.

I fry two pieces of bacon for her. She stares at me. Why?

J- They are done.

I get a paper towel and I fold it in half, hotdog style.

(If You Don't Know What I Mean , Your Kindergarten-Second Grade Teacher Was Lame Asf)

J- Here you go.

Y- Thanks.

I watch her as she bites it. She chews and swallows. She finishes the first one.

J- Take three bites of the second one and I'll let you leave. Big or small. As long as its three.

She takes three bites out of the second piece and gives it to me.

Y- Here.

J- Thanks.

I eat it and I walk over to the couch. I turn on the TV and That's So Raven is on.

(Omg Yass That's The Show)

Y- I haven't seen this in forever.

J- I know, right?

Y- I remember one where her and her dad were on a cooking show and someone she ate mushrooms but she was allergic and her face and hands were puffed up. They still won.

J- I remember that.

She walks over to the couch and lays in front of me. We watched Old Disney shows all day.

I'm So Proud Idek What To Do

Lol But Here Is An Update

Hope You Guys Enjoyed It

Bye !