Chapter 10

I Never Do Any Warnings Because Most Of You Guys Want It Anyway So Enjoy ! :)

Yavanas POV

He positions himself to my hole. I really hope this doesn't hurt. He looks at me and I look at him. He looks into my eyes. I just nod my head. He puts the head in. A single tear escapes from my eye. He wipes it away with his thumb.

J- If it hurts, I'll stop.

Y- No. I want to do this. I love you.

J- Okay baby.

He kisses me and I kiss back. I pull away and I look down. He goes a little deeper. I scream.

J- Do you want me to stop?

Y- No!

J- Okay...

He goes all the way in. I wait for a minute.

Y- Move.

He takes long, slow thrusts. After 5 minutes, it doesn't hurt anymore.

Y- Faster.

J- Are you sure?

Y- Yes.

J- Alright.

He thrust faster and I moan louder.

Y- Oh Justin!!!

He goes harder, practically pounding my pussy. I pull him close to me and I grab him by his hair.

J- Yavana I love you so much!!

Y- I love you too Justin!

I pull at his hair, making him groan. He thrust faster making me scream at the top of my lungs. (Did I Spell That Right ? It Doesn't Look Right cx)

Y- J-Justin!! I'm gonna c-cum!!!

J- Come on babygirl!

Y- JUSTIN!!!!!

I cum on Jerry. He continues to thrust in me until he cums. He lays next to me and he runs his hand through my hair.

Y- Justin...you're perfect.

J- For your first time, you are too.

I blush a little. I never imagined this will ever happen. Me losing my virginity to Justin. But I'm happy I did to him. I love him.

J- Yavana, will you be my girlfriend?

Y- Yes.

We both kiss.

J- C'mon. Let's go back to your house.

Y- Okay.

I put my clothes on. He puts on his clothes and we head out the house.

Justins POV

Yavana is perfect. Everything about her is perfect. That's why I love her.

Y- Are we there yet?

J- Almost.

I pull in her driveway. She runs out the car and unlocks the door and runs to the kitchen. I wonder what's that about. I walk in the kitchen to see her tearing up a sheet of paper.

J- What's that?

Y- A note.

J- Oh, okay.

I walk to the living room. I sit on the couch and I turn on the television. I turn to Nickelodeon. I may be a teenager, but nobody is too old for SpongeBob.

Y- SPONGEBOB!!!

She runs to the couch and jumps on.

J- You must love SpongeBob.

Y- Yes!!!

I laugh and turn up the volume.  I look over to Yavana and I see her smiling at the t.v. I scoot over to her and I put her on my lap. She blushes a little.

J- What's wrong?

Y- Nothing.

She giggles a little. It's something.

J- It's something. What is it?

She stands up and looks at me.

Y- Find out for yourself.

She walks upstairs and I hear her laughing. I look down.

J- Ohh. YOU COULD'VE JUST TOLD ME THAT!

Y- I wanted you to figure out by yourself.

I chuckle.

J- Whatever.

Hii

I Update

Be Excited For The Next Chapter !

Byee