MISTAKE

Trap Picture

Ari
I cried the whole walk home I can't believe myself soons I made it into the house I ran me some hot water with bubbles in it turned on my slow jams and just soaked the pain away . Jason kept texting me asking was I okay but honestly I wasn't it had nothing to do with what he did it was just what I let happen ! I blocked his number and went scrolling on the book I came across this boy page that I been checking for a while Dark skin long dreads no tattoos no kids just a young trap hood nigga with golds i just had to have him but after what just went down I had to slow down on these men they only want one thing and I can't give it to everybody .

Jason
I been texting Ari for the past 3 hours she ignoring me did I do something wrong ? I ain't gone lie that was the best pussy I ever had I wasn't ready to let her go just yet we just started talking . Aye JD you think i scared her off by saying "I love you" right after sex ? I hope she text me back before the end of the night . I dapped my body guard up and went into my room laying across the bed I dreamed on Ari all night . I woke up at 4am to see if she texted me there was 4 missed calls and 2 text messages from her . The first text said " we need to talk" I guess that's when she tried to call me I read the last message she sent it said " Jason I had an amazing time but I'm ashamed of myself for letting things get that far I don't want you to think you have to be with me since we had sex I'm not ready for a relationship or even a fuck buddy we can be strictly friends but I can't talk to you on them levels sorry goodnight " I was heart broken she had me going crazy already it hasn't even been a whole 24 hours since we linked up FUCK I should of went slow and not let my hormones get the best of me I tried calling her but it went to voicemail each time until I called private it rung and rung I figured she blocked my number ! FUCK I feel like a straight bitch !

Ari
After I got out the tub I started inboxing the dark skin boy he was right up my bowling alley he was fine he asked for my number and we talked all night we had more in common than I thought I was surprised I'm gone be his Bonnie . I was cheesing super hard after we got off the phone I called Jason 4 times he didn't answer so I texted him he was cool and all but he made me feel like a hoe and I can't have that on my heart so I ended things I want to start fresh with Trap . My Birthday Next Month So I better start planning 😌 I'm off to bed