"Niall you have five minutes before I take my stuff and walk out."

"And where are you going to go? Incase you've kind of forgotten, you're on the other side of the damn planet!"

"It's called buying ticket home, Niall! I don't want any part in this or whatever you're doing. Five minutes!"

"Fine, fuck!" He let out a breath, turning. I watched in anger as he almost punched the stone of the house. Thankful though, that he didn't because that would just make this situation worse.

I followed him into the house, quietly walking past Annie who sat with a cup of coffee and a book.

Surely she had heard us arguing outside seconds ago, along with the neighbors, but I thank the heavens that she has the decency to at least stay within her boundaries and mind her own business, unlike some of the girls back on campus.

I began to feel embarrassed with our screaming match as she glanced to us and gave me a saddened expression.

I quickly looked back to Niall as I followed him up the stairs and into our bedroom. I sat on the bed and looked to my hands while Niall shut the door and made his way over to me.

"I want you to tell me everything. What you know, how you know, who my supposed brother is... I want it all and don't leave out any details." I spoke first, just wanting to get this over with.

Niall let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair. He better not be creating lies at the moment, because I will walk out.

"Niall, I'm waiting."

"Why? Why does this all matter, Khloe? Why can't you just trust and believe me?"

"Maybe because I'm confused as hell, Niall! You're making no sense! How the hell am I supposed to trust someone who lies to me?

He sighed again and stood up. He walked over to his back pack and placed it over his shoulders before turning to me.

"I'm not lying!"

"And how do I know that?! You won't even take five minutes to explain!"

"Fuck you, Khloe. I'm leaving and when I return, you better be in that fucking bed!"

"No. Where the hell are you going?"

"It doesn't matter. I'd probably be lying if I told you anyways!" he turned around and whipped open the door before slamming it behind him. It rattled the walls and shook the wood flooring.

I let out a frustrated scream while pulling on my hair and fell back onto the bed. I don't understand why this has to be so confusing!

I felt the tears start to build up behind my mask and slowly, one by one, I let them fall.

I don't know how long he was gone for. Hours and hours though. I didn't go downstairs at all during that time, but rather just sat in bed, curled into the blankets, watching Netflix on my phone. I didn't feel like talking to Annie, even when she came up to ask if I was okay or wanted to talk or needed anything. Instead, I would just shake my head and she would give a slight nod and close the door.

It was a bit after eleven when I heard the bedroom door close.

I had changed into pajamas, but I was still curled into the sheets. I had watched a total of five movies and was currently on my sixth, although I wasn't really paying attention, but rather wondering where Niall had gone to and what he was doing.

I glanced up to see him with a giant stack of papers in his hand. They were stapled together in the corner so that way he couldn't lose any or disrupt the order. Giving a pained expression, he threw them on my lap and turned to walk out.