Chapter 7

Hey what's up lovely's :) I appreciate all the votes I'm getting! You guys are awesome!!! I am thankful you are taking time out of your days just to read my story #^.^# Also this chapter is going to be in Cameron's point of view yup deal with it it's my story :P

Chapter 7

I tossed and turned all night knowing my love was suffering. I could hear her quiet sobs through the thin wall keeping us apart.  Gabby I will get us out of here, we will be together again I promise. I rolled over onto my side and sighed. I close my eyes and hope for sleep to come just as my door opens.

“Consider this a gift. You get to go and sleep with Gabby. Enjoy it while it lasts.” Jordan grumbles as he comes over to me and undoes the chains. We walk out of the room and he unlocks Gabby’s door. As the door creaks open Gabby’s head lifts and I see fear in her golden eyes. Once her gaze hits me they soften.

“I’m letting you guys sleep together tonight because I’m tired of hearing your sobs.” Jordan mumbles as he undoes the chains on her ankles and wrists. She gently rubs her wrists as I lay down next to her. I felt her shiver as she moved closer to me and laid her head on my chest. I wrap a protective arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to my warm body. Jordan turns and walks out of the room shutting the door behind him.

“I love you Cameron.” she whispers as I feel tears hit my chest. I pull her closer and kiss the top of her head. I squeeze her shoulders and she snuggles closer to me. “I don’t want to die, but thanks to Jordan I’d rather be dead then here.” my heart nearly stopped at her words.

“We will live through this I promise. Please just think positively.” I murmur to her. I feel more tears hit my chest and it kills me. The love of my life would rather be dead than alive.  Jordan will pay for causing her this much pain. Gabrielle’s breathing became steady informing me that she had fallen asleep. I gently kiss her forehead and lay my head back and stare at the ceiling. “I promise my love we will get out of here. You me and Bryan.” I mutter to myself.  I squeeze Gabby’s shoulders gently before drifting off to sleep.

“Cameron?” I was awoken by the sweet voice of Gabrielle I smile gently and open my eyes.

“Yes my love?” I reply looking down into her beautiful golden eyes.

“I think we can get out of here.” she murmurs my eyes widen in surprise.

“What do you mean?” I ask looking at her determinedly.

“Jordan never locked the door and he undid our chains. He isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.” she murmurs. I slip my arm out from underneath her and stand up. I offer Gabrielle my hand and she takes it with a smile.

“Let’s get out of this hell hole.” I state opening the door as quiet as possible.

“First we have to find Bryan, god I hope he is okay.” I take her hand and intertwined our fingers.

“I’m sure he is. Bryan is strong he will make it through this.” I reassure her. She smiles and leans against my side as we continue to walk through the cabin. We stop as we hear a loud cry in pain.

“BRYAN!!!!!!” Gabrielle shouts and lets go of my hand and runs towards the noise. I quickly run up to her and stop her in her tracks. She turns and faces me tears streaming down her face.

“Baby please don’t go storming in there then they will know we have escaped.” she looks down defeated I hug her tightly and release her. I take my shirt off and hand it to her. “Here I don’t think your brother wants to see you naked.” she smiles gratefully at me and pulls it on. It went down to her mid thighs thankfully. I spot another bedroom and lead Gabby inside so we wouldn’t get caught by Jordan. We hear footsteps down the hall and I cover Gabby with my body to hide her from whoever it was that was approaching. As the footsteps got louder I realized they were headed for the bedroom we were in. I turn my head and see…...

Dun dun dunnnnn haha I love cliffhangers don't you? hehe You'll find out who is approaching them in the next chapter  ^^ Peace out my lovely's