Chapter 6

A/n I personally think this is a great chapter and kept my interest and I'm the writer! Enjoy :) picture is of the cabin.

"Just keep swimming."

Chapter 6

    “He’s what!?” Bryan was fuming as Cameron told him the news we have just found out ourselves. I was sitting in my favorite perch in the living room windowsill. Cameron was in the chair a few feet away and Bryan was on the couch facing us. His hands clenched into fists his knuckles turning white with rage.

    “If he goes anywhere near Gabby I will personally rip his insides out and shove them down his throat and then put him in the oven and serve it to the hounds.” Bryan grumbled through clenched teeth. I take in a shaky breath and look outside and nearly fall to the floor as I see a car pull into the driveway. I was regaining my balance when Cameron came to my aid and looked out the window.

    “Bryan did you invite anyone over?” Cameron asks anger clear as a bell in his words.

    “No why?” he asks confused as he walks over to us and peers through the window.

    “Well you’d better tell them that.” Cameron says as we hear the front door fly open with a loud *Bang!* I scream as two people with ski masks on taser both Bryan and Cameron. When they had them on the ground and their muscles useless they both turned to me and grabs me from behind while the other walks over and grins.

    “Goodnight slut.” the deep voice says as the one from behind hits me alongside the head causing me to go into pure darkness.

I groan as I try sitting up in what feels like a moving vehicle. My eyes flutter open as I try looking around me. As my vision clears I see Cameron and Bryan both knocked out. I notice their legs tied together and their hands were not visible from where I was looking. I turn to my right towards what I thought was the driver’s seat only to come face to face with a wall. I sigh and lean my head back gently on the wall behind me. Silent tears start to slide down my cheeks as I wonder what will happen to us. We’re all going to die. I just know it. Jordan’s behind all this I know he is. I kick myself for thinking that and worry about how I’m going to get us out of here. I look back at my brother and boyfriend. They had red marks forming where the taser had touched their skin. A small whimpering noise escapes my lips as I continue looking at the bruises that were forming from them struggling against our kidnappers. I hear the brakes squeal as the driver slow down and turn onto a dirt road. I couldn’t keep my balance against the bumps in the road. I close my eyes hoping to just pass out again, but the car comes to a halt and the driver and passenger get out. I open my eyes to find I had ended up next to Cameron. I lean against him and shrink lower against the wall as the back door opens and sunlight slips into the car darkening the faces of our captors.

“Ah look who’s awake.” one of them sneers. I glare at them and turn away from their disgusting silhouettes.

“Oh don’t be like that sweetheart.” the other snickers and grabs me by the arm roughly and throws me out of the car. I land on the ground with a quiet *Thud* I sigh wishing it was my head that hit the ground instead of my tailbone.  They pull Cameron out next who wiggles trying to escape informing me that he had woken up. They toss him beside me and he quickly moves closer to me. Heat radiating off of him. I inhale his scent thinking it would be the last time I ever saw him. Tears stream faster down my cheeks as I think that. Cameron leans against me and quietly whispers.

“We will get out of this I promise. Don’t give up hope. We all will make it out of here. Alive.” he

gently kisses my cheek and leans away from me in order to keep from falling over. Bryan is tossed next to us next and unfamiliar hands grab me and push me towards a cabin. I turn to see Bryan and Cameron being picked up by people as well. I try to stop my tears but they keep flowing without slowing. I’m pushed inside and leaded down a hallway and shoved into a room. One person lets go of me and turns and locks the door with a key. They shove me towards a stripped mattress and then they stop once I’m beside it. They cut the rope from my wrists and then strip me of my clothes and push me onto the bed where they pull up chains from the sides and wrap them around my wrists and ankles and then they leave. Locking the door behind them. I lay there bare and crying after awhile I finally cry myself to sleep.