(CH8) Hello 1982

The year of 1981 was coming to an end. Simon, Nick, John, Andy and Roger went back to England. Carmen went back to Lexington Kentucky to visit family. Kelly she stayed in New York City. 

Simon, Nick, John, Andy and Roger were at a meeting talking to their manger. 

“So you boys want to hear the great news?” 

“That we will be on tour?” Andy said.

“We already know that.” Nick said as he lite a cigarette.

“Sure what is the news?” Simon asked. 

“Okay its big news.”

“Alright tell us.” John said as he too lite a cigarette. 

“They will be two American tours one coming up very soon. Club shows of course. The next after your next album will be released. You will go on tour with Blondie.” 

“Sweet!” Andy yelled in excitement while the other guys were excited too.

“Things are looking real good boys!” Their manager yelled in excitement. Everyone was really happy. 

   Christmas came and went and it was now New years eve. 

Kelly was in New York City. On her way to a new years party. 

“Kelly you look great!” Jerry said as she walked over to Kelly.

“Thank you Jerry you look great too!” 

“Thanks darling.”  Jerry said as her and Kelly waked over to Julie.

“Julie darling look who I found.”

“Kelly!” Julie said as she hugged Kelly. 

“Tonight is going to be so much fun.” Jerry said as she reached for champagne bottle. 

“Heck yes. Wait Jerry you didn’t say anything about Mick being here?” Julie said as she was watching Mick walking into the room.

“What? Mick is here?”  Jerry said surprised.

“Yeah he’s right over there.” Julie said as she was watching Mick walking over to the girls.

“Mick Jagger....” Kelly thought. 

It wasn’t like Kelly didn’t know Jerry was dating Mick Jagger from the Rolling Stones. But it’s one thing to know it and hear about it. It’s another when you see it with your own eyes. 

“Mick you didn’t tell me you were going to be here.”

“Well you didn’t think I was listing when you told me about it.”

“Yeah that is true.” 

“Ah go ahead Jerry spend the night with Mick. Kelly and I will be fine.”

“Ah but I wanted to spend the night with my girls.” Jerry said in a whinny voice.

“No stay with your girls I’ll be over there.”

Jerry looked over and saw where Mick was pointing to. Where Patti Hansen and Keith Richards were standing at. “Oh okay but won’t you be like the 3rd wheel?” 

“Jerry it’s fine really.” Mick said as he kissed Jerry on the cheek and walked over to Keith and Patti.

“Awwww Mick wants you to hang with your girls.” Julie said.

“It’s weird he’s here.” Jerry said.

“Why is it weird?” Kelly asked.

“I can’t quite put my finger on it.” Jerry said as she was looking over at Mick.