CHAOS! CHAOS!

The room started spinning.
Circus-like music started playing, and Jevil was now hovering a few feet over the floor.

You FIGHTed because you were practically scared right now, but when you got a hit on him,
his head bounced up and around like Jack-in-the-box and he laughed.

"Metamorphosis!.."
He said, and he turned into a Devilsknife. (His weapon)

Your SOUL was now in the box, and four of the Devilsknife's spun and went in and out. It was hard to dodge it.

It was your turn again. But instead of FIGHTing, you ACTed.

"I CAN DO ANYTHING!" Jevil's mechanical-like voice rang out.

His next attack was now horses and duck-like creatures waved up and down as they spun around the box- (like that one carnival ride that spins and the horses go up and down... I'm forgetting the name to everything today.)

This attack was sort of easy- you just stayed at the bottom and moved up and back down when needed to.

His attack stopped and it was your turn again.

You were starting to convince him to stop, but he didn't.
Instead, he just started bouncing to the music and he said, "sorry! I'm just having too much fun!!"

This attack was now boxes with spade shapes on them, and when they reached a certain point when they fell, they would explode and 8 spades fired in the direction towards the box.
This attack was hard to dodge, too.

You were almost dead, but you healed.

"Ughhh. Ok. You kids make me sick. I'm tired."
He stopped bouncing and his face dropped to a annoyed/angry expression.

He seemed like he was getting tired.

His next attack was the same as the last, Just with clovers and diamonds this time.

You ACTed again.

He attacked again- but it was the same as the first attack, except with a red Devilsknife that ran across the screen trying to distract you.

But his happy expression came back and he bounced to the music again.
"Just kidding!! Now here's my final chaos!"

The screen went black and the box that kept your soul in was gone, and giant Devilsknifes fell from the sky and exploded into white going all the way to the floor from the ceiling. They were coming down so fast, you just kept getting hit.

After a few more Devilsknifes, Jevil appeared at the top middle part of the room and he said-
"Bye-bye!" And he was gone again, and more Devilsknifes were falling down from the ceiling closing in on you, but you escaped before the last one could hit you and they just started falling down in all patterns.

Once his attack was done, there were many clones of himself fading in and fading out and bouncing to the music with him.
Jevil's is pulling out all the stops...

"Huehuehuehue!! This is so much fun!!"
He cheered.

So many attacks went by.

But you just kept asking him to stop.

Finally, you spoke up.
"Jevil, why are you fighting me?"
"Because this is a fun game!!"
"But there is another way I know we can play your game."

Jevil finally stopped bouncing, and all this clones who were fading in and out were gone.
The music stopped.
The room stopped spinning.
He stopped hovering, and he gently landed on the floor and the room was dimly lit again.

"..how? There's no way."

"There is." You set the small bag you had on onto the ground and opened the big zipper you pulled out a board game for your entertainment.

"What's that?" He pointed at the board game you were holding.

"Checkers."

Jevil's eyebrows raised. "Oohhhhh!" He said in realization.

You walked over to Jevil, your legs were sort of shaking because he could just turn on you any second, but he didn't.
He stood happily and was ready for anything you wanted to say.

You sat down on the floor.
Jevil did the same, and he scooted a bit closer and he picked up the Checkers box and scanned it over.

"Interesting game, fellow lightener. I shall play this game with you, if you please, please!"

He gave the box back to you as you were giggling, and you opened the cover, set it to the side, and set up the game.

"So, here's how it works.."