The will of the Sky

She sat beside him on the golden sandy shore at the post-picture horizon in front of them. Waves come in as emerald blue-green and turn golden gently churn toward them before running away that cause dewdrops of water to splash on their feet. The breath-taking sunrise toasted their skin and the breeze whispers like a lover. She looked over at him, She's definitely head over hills in love.

She looked at his pale white skin. so pure.

She hugged him tight like theirs no tomorrow, She knew he was the only man she will love forevermore.

" are you cold?" she asked

" No " intertwining his one hand to her as he closed his eyes feeling the echoing beat of her heart.

"Are you scared?" 

"No" He finally looked over at her  " We both made our decision. I guess we just have to enjoy our little paradize and the few moments we have left together right?"

She smiled even though her heart is breaking. That's the answer she did not want to accept yet there is no turning back.

When He told her that He had a brain tumor and could only live for a year or two, He thought she would leave and walk out on him. To his surprise, She didn't. Alexo and the love of his life Amella have been at their lover-friends relationship for the past two years. They spent every day with each other going to different places, watching movies, cuddling at home or at the hospital and doing everything they want as possible as they could.

Even before they began their Lover-Friends relationship, they both knew it wasn't going to end well. Their family used to have a great relationship, a great bond that fell apart because of the huge misunderstanding. Neither of their family wants to reunite the long lost friendship and both of them was told that its either they're going to have an arranged marriage to other people or Amella's family will live in another country if they still pursue their forbidden relationship.

Amella and Alexo have known each other since they were young, their relationship went from being friends to best friend and even being friends with benefits but never into a real relationship.  When he confessed his love to her a couple of years ago, he caught himself by surprise. She was not the type of girl who will fall in love with a boy like him, let alone accept the truth about the situation his in but when she confessed her true feelings toward him and said she's always waiting patiently for him, he was caught by surprise, again. He wanted her so bad yet because of their parents, He did not want to ruin the relationship she had with them.

 And ever since, their relationship has been a nice rollercoaster. They had their good times, their great times, bad times and even some caught off-guard times with their parents. Amella's father forced her to have an arranged marriage to a billionaire son in England.

 She begged his father to stoped and rethink everything. She told her father he will only love one man in her whole life and that's alexo and her persistant father locked her in her room for two weeks  so she couldnt meet alexo. She tried everything to escaped her father's trap and jump out the window at her room, didnt even care about the consiquence she will face later.

She ran towards the gate and witnessed her father beating Alexo to death. Alexo face is swollen, blood dripped from the cut on his forehead, both eyes was semi-close and his body almost kissed the ground. Her father was holding his collar, shouting to leave her alone yet he gave him a smirk and told him he will never do that, not over his dead body.

She grasps her mouth as a tear fell on her cheeks. she ran towards them and hugged alexo who was surprised by her. He never thought she will see him like this. Amella begged his father to stopped and told him that if he still continues what he is planning, she will going to kill herself in front of him. both men were shocked and could not speak for a moment.