track 12: spill the... soda?

Začať od začiatku

YERIANA GRANDE 💓: no bub, don't think that

i just wanna surprise them?? idk lmao

nono has jams: how the hell are you going to do that?

YERIANA GRANDE 💓: wait who's the new kid

i think he wants you to look at him jeno-ah

nono has jams: writing...

jeno looked up on his right side, the rather attractive older boy was gazing at the scoreboard, hyejoo currently going up. with a two strikes in a row, renjun laughed. his smile showing his teeth, eyes turning into crescents. jeno chuckled, staring at the chinese boy who he only knew distantly. with this, he didn't notice that yeri had just blatantly lied on his screen.

YERIANA GRANDE 💓: i guess my job is done here!!

delivered, not seen.

renjun turned around and looked at jeno, with the star dazed boy quickly snapping out of his trance and looking away. "jeno, were you ju-"

"huh?" jeno asked innocently.

renjun shook his head, playing with his bracelet that was sitting safely on his wrist. 

"where'd you get that from?" jeno asked politely.

"ah, this?" renjun gestured to his wrist while jeno nodded, "from one of my friends..."

jeno stared at it for a while, it looked oddly familiar. he brushed it off to the side, grabbing a slice pizza from the front table.

it was now donghyuck's turn, meaning that sooyoung and yeri would pop out any second now. 

jaemin ran back to the two boys, smiling slightly, "jeno, how do you feel now that i'm back up next to you?"

"ooh, the tea is hot today!" hyejoo said loudly.

"who said that that claim would last long?" jeno replied smugly, slightly looking at jaemin, running his right hand through his hair.

the three moved farther up front, seeing the heated donghyuck try to overcome chenle's score. the boy exaggerated his moves, making sounds and little head bops in order to get him in the mood.

as he was about to throw the 10-pound ball, the group was in a closed circle, either hyping the boy up or taunting him. they were jumping up and down, with chenle the loudest. hyunjin, who was right next to chenle, closed her ears but blindly supported the boy who was next to her, clearly making her deaf.

with the group huddled up so close together and donghyuck, well, still warming up for no reason? yeah, what could you say, it's donghyuck.

jeno anxiously waited for the girls, but right when he turned his head back, sooyoung sounded a scream that triggered a chain reaction. making the group jump a bit, with donghyuck dropping his ball almost to his foot at the highest pitch. donghyuck glared, chenle just laughed and jaemin was trying to take breaths, as he couldn't control his laughter.

"donghyuck-ahhhh!!!!" yeri exclaimed, to the obviously annoyed donghyuck.

sooyoung giggled, smiling at the boy and ruffling his hair, "losing is fine, don't worry."