The temperature in the room was rising, and my cheeks were hot as Mook separated from my lips, a thin trail of our mixed saliva stringing from our mouths. Mook's head tilted down back to me, and I was expecting another kiss, but I was terribly wrong, and I moaned as he bit my neck.

To say that we were both enjoying it was only a bit of the truth, we were both experiencing great pleasure, and the way he kept sucking on my neck was amazing. He latched on to a particular spot in my neck, sending electrical pleasure down my spine as I moaned.

Before he continued though, he looked at me with his eyes with a burning passion.

(y/n), if I do this, then I'm going to have to mark with the mark of the dragon. Its permanent, so I want to make sure your ok with this."My mind didn't need to think twice, I knew my answer as soon as I saw the man I loved for the very first time.

"Mook, I love you, and I always will, so make me yours, as you are mine." I said with a charming smile. Mook gave me a smile back, resetting his lips on my neck.

I felt Mook's lips form into a smile as he kept on nipping, bitting, and licking that one spot, marking me. I felt a small burning sensation in my neck, but the pleasure quickly covered the small pain. Mook looked at my neck with acceptance, deeming his work. A small spot formed in his own neck, a small light blue dragon, cuurled up into an elegant cluster. I smiled at the thought of having a matching mark, my hand touching my neck where it was now permanently placed.

Mook's lips met with mine again suddenly, his tounge having another go in my mouth. I rubbed my hands up and down his arms, torso, and back as he began to work his way down past my breasts, and close to my naval. My tights stopped his path, and he quickly removed them with my help.

He stared at me with lust, his eye's drinking up the veiw of me naked on the bed. He began to take off his own pants, and I helped him, making sure to brush my hands against his skin to make him shiver in pleasure. We were both naked now, and I could feel my legs clenching together, waiting for Mook to finally make med his.

Mook's mouth went down to my lower area, his breath against my womanhood making me shiver. I gasped as I felt his tounge begin to circle my clit, sending chills up my spine. I moaned slightly, the pleasure building.

He began to stick two fingers into me suddenly, the alien feeling of something inside of me. Don't get me wrong, it was both our first times, but reading lemons surely helped us in knowing what to do next. He began pumping his fingers in and out of me, each thrust of his fingers sending a wave of pleasure though me.

"M-mook- ahhh~" I felt a sudden tension build up in my core, the only thing on my mind now was to release it. But Mook kept going, using his tounge to lick my clits, pleasuring me on two fronts now. That was until the pressure finally prleased, making me loan loudly.

When I finally released, Mook pulled out his fingers, staring at me with a smile on his face.

"Did I do good?" he asked, his blue eyes shining with passion and lust. I nodded, pushing him down on the bed. He gave me a surprised look as a breathed on his erect member. I began to pump my hands up and down his shaft, small grunts coming out of him. I licked his tip, making him jerk his body up. Sticking his hard cock in my mouth, I bobbed my head slowly, watching as Mook's face scrunched up in pleasure.

I went faster, Mook's hand flying to my head to control where I was going. I went deeper, using my hands to cover as much as I could that my mouth couldn't reach.

"(Y-y/n)! I'm gonna c-cum!" He said while panting. I shrugged, and decided to go as deep as I could, my throat touching his tip. I felt a liquid explode in my mouth, a loud moan echoing into the empty room.

We were both panting now, but Mook managed to push me onto my back, positioning his cock close to my entrance.

Mook looked at me with begging eyes, and a gave a firm nod, my own body begging to become one with the hot male.

He entered me with a groan, my own moan mixing in the sound as well. It hurt, and I could feel my walls expanding around his member. He waited patiently as he wiped a few tears of pain out of my eyes. I moved a bit, my body finally really. Mook begun to move, small, slow pumps that sent small shudders of pleasure down into unknown places. I huffed as I felt his member go up and down, shudders and shivers of pleaser each thrust. He began to go faster, his own grunts coming out of him, and whimpers of pleasure from me. Our skin slapping together and moans from each other was the only sound in the room, along with the mattress faintly squeaking from our movements.

Mook went inhumanly fast, sending loud moans from me echoing though the walls, and groans of pleasure from him. He grabbed onto my hips, my head slightly banging into the headboards as he thrusted into me.

"Mook! Yes Mook!" I moaned out his name, feeling my stomach release. Mook kept going, pounding into me with such sloppy force I was wondering if he was really in control anymore. I felt something warm explode inside of me, a loud moan coming from Mook as well as he moaned my name.

He pulled out of me, juices covering his member as he layed beside me. I kissed his lips, snuggling into his chest as he pulled a feather blanket on top of us.