Faery Tale(better version of Faery luv)

This is the better version of Faery Luv. I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think. Vote and become a fan.

Drops of rain splatters onto Lavandia as Firina, the faire fae sits by her window in deep thought. She thinks over and over again about asking Watre, the water fae out. She really hopes he likes her back. She quickly snaps out as she realizes she has a ball of fire on her palms. She fades it out and heads to the kitchen to look for some of the calming potion the queen, Heidonia created to help calm the fire. She looks out the window to see a wave of green set into the length of the sky that was recently dark and gloomy. She then realizes that it was all done by Heidonia, the queen of Lavandia. She then remembers her last visit to see the queen. She specifically told her to go to her if there's any problems. So she packs up her things and heads out the door to go to Heidonia. She is followed by a few of her maids with umbrella as she trots up the staircase to Heidonia's sleeping chamber. She finds Heidonia sitting on her bed as she realizes Firina enters. She pats the spot next to her and Firina starts telling her about how she absolutely loves Watre. She asks for advise on what she should do and she says to go to the Hashona Gardens and get the Acacia flowers from the fallen angel's cave. I will give you an important letter.

The next chapter tells what's on the letter!! But I need to know what you think in order to continue!!!