I picked up Hector and Antonio so they could tag along.

"Spooky it is way too early for this shit." Sad eyes yawned in the passenger seat.

"Too fucking bad." I said as i drove off.

"So you and Ariella?" I could see Hector smirking through the mirror. I rolled my eyes.

"Aint nothin to it. Shes back with her ugly novio, and im with Nicole."

"Damn fool what the fuck you snorting?" Hector laughed while playfully smacking my arm.

"What you mean fool?" I looked at him in confusion.

"We was rooting for Ariella, homie." Sad eyes said. "And i know you were too."

"Nah. She wants Justin. Thats her choice." I shrugged carelessly.

"Awwwww." Hector said making me raise a brow.

"What now?"

"Ariella Ortiz broke your heart." He said smiling and laughing at me. Asshole.

"Cállate! No she didnt. She cant break my heart if it never loved her."

"Damn. Okay someone went to prison and turned into Shakespeare." Hector muttered to Sad Eyes.

"She totally did break your heart. I can tell in your voice. You were down for her and she was down for you." He smirked. (speaking of down for you, i have a oscar fanfic called down for you;)

"No, shes down for another guy. So fuck her." I say grabbing the joint from Sad eyes who was in the passenger seat.

"I was smoking that fool." He glared at me. I finished mine and these two idiots were ruining my high.

"Exactly. WAS." I said while taking a big ass hit.

"He needs it more. He got his heart broken by Ariella." Hector said and they both started laughing.

"Fuck you guys, foreal." I rolled my eyes. "Never come to me when you're down about some hyna, cause i'll just laugh in your face too."

"Okay well if you aint hurt over her then are you gonna go to the race tonight right?" Hector questioned hesitantly.

"Yeah."

"I heard Ariella is finally racing." Sad eyes said to both Hector and I, but he was only looking my direction.

"I know. Me and Dom talked her into it." Hector smiled proudly. "Its been a long ass time since shes raced." He continued. I understood why, she wasn't over her parents' death.

"Who she racing?" I asked.

Freeridge was big but small at the same time. Everyone knew everyone here.

Street Racing is probably one of the only things that keep this place somewhat sane.

Surprisingly there hasnt been any gang problems.

"Shes racing Tiny." Hector answered.

"Oh shit forreal? That fucker has been winning recently." Sad eyes said.

"You saying my girl Ariella dont got that shit?" Hector asked getting offended.

"Like you said, Its been a while. She might be a little rusty." He shrugged.

"Wanna fuckin bet?" Hector got riled up.

"Ay dios mio." I groaned as they started making bets. Every situation they just got to bet on something and make it a competition.

Later that night.

"Babe these things are so boring." Nicole whined as i parked the car.

"Your girls are probably here mamas." I said gripping her thigh as she frowned. She wanted to stay at my place and i wasnt in the mood to do that. I wanted to be out tonight. I'll never admit it to the world, but i was here for Ariella and her first race in years.

We got out the car and right away all i hear is a mixture of songs being played all around from different cars.

"Aye Spooky!" Dom called out to me. He was standing a few feet away with Letty around his arm.

I walked up to the two. "Toretto." I smiled at both of them. "Wassup Letty." I nodded at her as she smiled.

"What you been up to?" She questioned.

"Same old shit." I shrugged as i watched Nicole go find her friends.

"Of course." She smiled.

"Hey Dom! Andy told me you put the Nos in your car. Give me the keys." Ariella walked over to us.

I avoided eye contact with her. Pretend shes not here Spooky.

"Ariella let me carry it your gonna pull a muscle." Dom said while following her.

Letty and i laugh and watched them go to his car.

"So i heard you and my sister had a thing going on?" Letty questioned making me choke on my own saliva. I really didnt expect to have this conversation right now, especially with Letty.

"¿Qué?" I questioned as she laughed.

"I think you guys would be a good match together." She said while nodding.

"Nah. I got Nicole. Plus shes dating that one kid." I said and she gave me a look.

"What?" I questioned.

"Oscar dont play dumb. I know you both got a thing for each other. Ive known for the longest time it would happen. Dont have to lie to me." She sighed.

"It couldve happened." I shrugged. "But your sister doesnt know what she wants and i dont think i can wait around for her to figure it out." I shrugged.

She sighed again. "She has been through hella shit Oscar. You gotta be patient. She waited years for you to figure out what you wanted, do the same."

-sweeteasaint