So I'm with Janie and we are cake shopping because Jack is helping set up at the beach where we are going to have it if it's not rained out.

He just said as long as it's not a carrot cake which I'm fine with.

So we are in the fanciest cake shop in the town right now looking for a perfect cake. And it has to be big enough to feed at least 300 people. I know it's a lot. But it's both my pack and most of Janie's pack since they are like family to me.

We finally decide that we need just a custom cake so we go home and I call up that guy buddy from the show cake boss. He is honestly a good friend of Janie and mine because we ordered a special cake from him once. And not everybody know this but he's actually a werewolf also.

(A/N: I'm sorry but I love the show cake boss and I felt the need to out this in someway. So yeah ^ - ^)

We called him up and told him what I was imagining the cake to look like and I actually emailed him a drawing that I made of what I want the cake to look like. And told him it should serve at least 300 people.

He said that he would drop it off by Friday and the wedding is on Saturday. I even invited him to the wedding if he could make it but he said he couldn't.

Oh well at least he can get the cake.

The ready of the week was of us just practicing for wedding and making sure everything is set up perfectly.

On the night before the wedding I had my bachelorette party with all my bridesmaids. We ended up playing truth out dare until 1am then we decided to just go to sleep cause we have a busy day tomorrow.

The next morning we all woke up at 6:30 which I would normally think is WAY to early to wake up but I don't give a shit right now because I'm so excited cause I'm getting married!!!

The actual wedding started at 11 but we had to be there at 10:30. We all got showers one at a time because there was only one shower in the hotel room.

We then dried our hair and Janie did all my hair and makeup and I did hers. The other bridesmaids did the same.

For my hair I had it my natural light brown color and my eyes were my natural chocolate brown color. My hair was first straightened then had little ringlets at the bottom. I also had part of my hair pulled back and clipped using a clip with a white rose that has light blue tips.

I had on very little makeup just a little bit of eyeliner and some mascara. And since I already had really pink lips Janie didn't use any lipstick just a clear coat that tasted like mango strawberry.

My dress. Now my dress was very different then most wedding dresses. It was a white strapless dress that ended just above knee length. And it has a light blue ribbon that ties in a bow in the back. The ends are also slightly light blue. The only reason it's different is because Jack and I said that we are both going to run into the water after we kiss and I don't want my dress completely ruined. I also have a pair of white heals that are beautiful and surprisingly not that uncomfortable.

As for my bridesmaids they all straightened their hair except for Janie her hair is in ringlets also and pulled back like mine but she doesn't have the rose in her's.

And all the bridesmaids are wearing light blue dresses and light blue heals except for Janie who is wearing a darker blue dress and darker blue heals. I had wanted Janie's outfit to look different because not to be mean but she meant more to me. And plus she is the maid of honor.

I was finishing the last of Janie's makeup when our 10 o'clock alarm went off. So we all finished up and walked down to the beach and see that some people are finishing up the decorations and it all looks fabulous.