finding the lonesome road

(Couriers  pov)

To Hoover dam that's all I thought as we walked out of the brotherhood of steel bunker I looked at clay still a little beaten up by kurumu "she got you good" I said chuckling a bit "I want to rip her fucking arms off" he said very angry like my pip boy then intercepted a strange signal "dude my pip boy is acting funny like" he then checked his pip boy "mine too" he said with a strange look on his face we then gathered the others and headed off to find the signal.

(Time skip because I don't remember where the lonesome road was at)

We had arrived where the signal was coming from we then found a message written blood that read "LONESOME ROAD" and another that said "WELCOME HOME COURIER SIX" "what's that suppose to mean" said vidar a little freaked out "I don't know but it's a road I must travel alone" i then looked beyond the door as clay looked with me "maybe he can do this I can't die yet" I thought to myself I then turned back to clay and said "sorry dude" and with that I kicked him in as the door locked itself as I got punched in the face "why the hell would you do that" yelled doom guy as him vidar joy mizore and terminator all pointed their guns "relax he's fine maybe" I said trying to calm them down.

(My pov)

I landed on a road as i tried to open the door but it was now locked "SON OF A BITCH" I yelled kicking some pebbles as I checked my pip boy map "divide" was all it said "this place is more messed up then the wasteland" I thought to myself I then knew what to do the only way out was foward and so I loaded my guns and headed off on the so called lonesome road.