Some shitty headcannons

Also this contains some of the stuff I ship. Look at my bio and you would know.

• (Johnnyboy) when Johnny and Ponyboy have sex (They swich possitions all the time). When Ponyboy is top he pins Johnny's hands down and interviews his hands with his to make him fell safe.

• (Jally?? maybe) When Dallas first meet Johnny he found him at the lot all beaten up. He had asked if it was the Socs and with a lot of convincing Johnny finnaly told him it was his parents. When Johnny was telling him his name Johnny mumbled his name and Dally understood 'Johnny cake' when he aculay said ' Johnny Cade'. Then the gang started to call him 'Johnnycake' as a nickname.

• When they were little Steve and Ponyboy used to be good friends. Pony was about 6 and steve was 9 when one day they were playing tag, Pony had tackled Steve when he caught him. Steve tooth fell out and he had a big gap in between his teeth. Steve is still kinda mad about it.

• Dally has a soft side. He never opens up his feelings to girls, even thought he might love her, he still dosen't trust her.

• Girls always cheat on him, then he goes out with other girls without breaking up with them first.

• Ponyboy didn't know what being gay was. He alwas heard about it and of what they said Pony thought it was something bad, even thought he never acualy knew what it meant. One day he asked Soda about it and he explained it to him.

• Ponyboy is a cuddler. When he sleeps most nights he would cuddle next to Soda. When he was in the curch with Johnny he would nuzzle next to him to keep both of them warm.

• One time Dally saw them cuddled up and said they looked gay. Pony was confused and Johnny was offended. Dallas was only joking, but they took it too serious.

• Johnny wanted to be a doctor when he grew up. He wanted to help people. He wanted to do what others didn't do to him. He wanted to save people's lives. He wanted people to be happy by what he did. He knew that dreams was nearly impossible, but he still dreamed of it. Pony even showed him a bit about medicen and stuff. Johnny died before he could accomplish that dream. He knew it was never going to come true, but he never got the chance to even try.