After A Long Wait ( 6 Months later )

Start from the beginning

You watched as the helicopter took off into the sunset and you went back to what you had planned for a while. You went back to your place and dropped off the bags you had before going down to the cargo bay and looking through the storage. Soon enough you found it and called Jacob saying to get his friend. Strange enough you heard his ringtone from underneath the tank, he slid out to see you in a Russian uniform. 

Jacob?

Jacob?

Jacob "Y/n?"

What the hell are you doing here?

Jacob "Well, i kinda moved here onto the ship with my older brother and mom. Now the restaurant works on this ship here."

Cool, can your older brother operate one of these things?

Jacob "Well he can drive but i don't know about loading. I can gun but I would need a loader, not only that but we would also need a commander."

Who says the commander can't also be the loader?

Jacob "True, but still."

So, you think we could take them down?

Jacob "Honestly, i don't know. But you should probably let everyone know that your back. Their practicing right now, wanna surprise them?"

You know me well Jacob.

You hoped in the tank and started the engine while Jacob started the elevator to bring it up to the top of the carrier. Once there you drove it off and let him hop in before driving towards the practice area. 

Yukari POV

I loaded a shell into the cannon breach and went to look through the sight. We won the match but i heard something.

Miho "Another match won."

I kept looking through the sight and saw a long cannon reach swing past the sight. 

Me "Nishizumi, check the optics. I think there's a tank we didn't account for."

She looked through the scopes and i saw a surprise expression on her face.

Miho "It's a Tiger!"

Me "WHAT!!!!"

Miho "Turn the gun around to 4 o'clock."

I saw hana trying to turn the gun and then pulled the trigger, firing off the canister inside of the gun. I quickly loaded the gun and went to grab another round.

Then i heard another bang, but from outside. Then over the radio we heard a sort of hello.

Erwin "You guys need some help?"

Me "Erwin, thank goodness your here. This tiger just suddenly appeared."

Erwins tank fired only for the round to bounce off the frontal armor. The tiger then fired and took out Erwin's tank.

Miho "Bring us around the back, the armor is thinner and we'll be able to breach it with our AP's."

The tank backed up only for the tiger to collide with us, we had the gun aimed at it and tried to fire but it only bounced off.

Miho "It bounced!"

The tiger started to turn it's gun right at out engine, and fired. It took down our engine and our little flag came up. We all climbed out of the tank to see the tiger backing up and turning towards the warehouse. drove off in that direction and me and Erwin looked at each other before we knew what the other was thinking. We took off as fast as we could and jumped on the back of it, when it stopped we where outside of the ware house. It turned to have to forest facing it's front side and stopped. Then we heard the hatch open and i guy in a Russian army uniform climbed out with a gas mask on. 

Looks like we got us some stranglers. 

Then a crunch noise was heard coming from the forest. 

Rotate cannon 45 degrees! 

The cannon turned right where he said.

FIRE!

The cannon fired off and we saw Anzu's tank come flying out of the forest as it took a hit straight to the track. The track came off and left it immobile. 

So, now about you two.

He turned back towards us.

Me "Who are you?"

Don't you remember me? 

Y/n POV

The expression on their face showed one of confusion, one that you had hoped they'd make. 

Shut down the engine, let's introduce ourselves. 

Jacob shut down the engine and another friend of ours hoped out of the tank and we all lined up in a line of three, and saluted. You saw the others coming out of the forest in confusion, but when you saw Anzu come out it was a whole other story.

Anzu "Jacob? Steven? What the hell are you guys doing with that guy?!"

No need to be so harsh Anzu.

Anzu "How do you know my name?"

You smiled and pulled off the gas mask.

That's no way to treat an old friend y'know.

Her face became one of shock, along with everyone else. She slowly started waling towards you along with Erwin and Yuakri, then they all began rubbing at once and talked you to the ground. They all hugged you tightly and you didn't know what to do except hug them back. 

I'm back.