The challenge

Anzu "How about modern warfare 2?"

Done

You tow ran to the student council room while leaving everyone else behind to eat your guy's dust. When you got there in a room somewhere she had a whole bunch of computers, Xbox, ps4, the works. 

Anzu "MW2, on PC?"

You're on, after all, I was always better than you on FPS games.

Anzu "This will see I you've still got what it takes. What are the stakes were paying for?"

Winner chooses losers punishment?

Anzu "Deal."

So you two got on the two PC's in the room and put on gaming headsets. You both booted up with different ways of playing. You booted up with the PC controls, Anzu booted up with Xbox controls. You both chose your special classes and spawned on different sides of the map. You had a sniper and I 9mm pistol along with a concussion and a claymore. 

Here we go.

* Time skip *

How.....the hell......did i .............lose!

Anzu "Punishment time!"

Damn, alright. Give me your worst.

Anzu "You have to transfer here."

Huh?

Anzu "You heard me, it's good to have a friend around."

Is that really ok? Isn't this an all-girls school?

Anzu "Already cleared it up with the school board. You're all clear."

You've been practicing then.

Anzu  "Yep."

Fine, that's the rules. 

Anzu "All you got to do is get your stuff from the dock."

Huh?

She had a smirk look on her face.

Anzu "Everything is already being moved into your house, we got you a place already."

Wow, you were really prepared for this weren't you?

Anzu "Indeed, now go get your stuff. You got school tomorrow."

Question.

Anzu "Sure."

Do I get to choose tankery?

Anzu "Well yeah, if you want. But you wouldn't have a tank."

Don't worry about that, I got my own thing. I restored an old tank and now it's mine, course the armors not thick but still. 

Anzu "Can't wait to see it, now hurry. I've got some stuff I need to take care of."

Sure, see ya.

You got up and left before heading to the dock and helping them escort you to a house next door to a barbershop. It was a small house and everything you needed came almost instantly. You got everything unpacked and looked in your bathroom mirror.

I could actually use a haircut, let's see if they're still open.

You head outside and it's sundown, you go down the street and into the barbershop and see a man with short brown hair.

??? "Hello, is there anything I can help you with?"

Yeah, I'm just here for a trim. A 1 razor on the side and short on top. ( what I actually get for a hair cut FYI )

??? "Sure, come and sit down."

You followed the guy and he sat you down and gave you the haircut. You thanked him before paying him and getting ready to leave until a voice spoke.

??? "Hey dad, are you coming for dinner or what."

You were at the door and you turn around to see 

Yukari?

Yukari "Y/n? What are you doing here?"

??? "Wait, you two know each other?"

Yeah, she's going to the school here. We meet this morning and she helped me get to the school to meet up with someone. 

Yukari "Yeah, he's my friend dad."

??? "Oh, wait friends!? If that's the case let me introduce myself, I'm Yuakri's dad and her mom is upstairs cooking dinner."

Really? Want some help? I could give you some tips if you want.

Yukari "Sure, cmon I'll show you the way."

You follow Yukari up the stairs and she leads you to an upstairs living area. Her mom was cooking and she introduced you to her.

Yukari "Hey mom, this is my friend Y/n."

Mom "Hello there, your a friend of Yukari's right? Wanna stay for dinner, it is getting kinda late."

Sure I would appreciate it, you need some help?

You helped her and pointed out some facts that would make the cooking taste a little better every now and then. When it was done you all ate rice with some crab legs on the side. After the very filling meal, you went to leave but Yukari said that she would walk you home. When you two exited the shop you only walked for about a minute before reaching your place. 

Well, here it is. 

Yukari "Huh, you only live down the way?"

Yeah, sadly I was kinda forced here.

Yukari "What do you mean?"

Well, remember when I and Anzu took off earlier? We had a competition and the winner chose losers punishment. She won and I lost, as my punishment I was forced to move on board. Heck, I can't even call it a punishment.

Yukari "huh, well I'll see you later then." 

She took off before you could say a word but you just shrugged your shoulders and went inside to shower, change, and then sleep.

Miho POV

We were all sitting in the lunchroom enjoying our lunch until the P.A. system came on.

P.A. "All students, please report to the auditorium. We have something to announce to everyone."

Yukari "Why wouldn't they just announce it over the P.A. system?"

Saori "Don't know, but let's just go and see what they want."

So we all left our lunch and went to the auditorium and sat down on our bare buts as usual. Then the student council came onto the stage. 

Anzu "Alright everyone, we have a special announcement for everyone."

Momo "And just keep in mind, this changes the school entirely, that's why we can't just tell you over P.A."

Yuzu "We have a new student joining us today and keep in mind this was already approved by the school board."

Whispers began erupting through the entire crowd.

Anzu "Come on out, old friend."

Y/n POV

Well, let's make this known. 

You walk out onto the stage to see a giant crowd of girls all looking at you. 

Well, they weren't kidding about this being an all-girls school. 

You continue walking until you reach Anzu and her friends, Yuzu, and Momo. 

Anzu "Everyone, this is an old childhood friend of mine. His name is Y/n L/n and he will as of today be joining our school."

Hello, everyone. I hope we can have a fun year.