I snuggled up next to him and kissed his jaw before he kissed my lips.

"This'll never get old," he said.

"Imagine doing this all day everyday," he said.

"I'm positive that that's not healthy," I said causing us to laugh.

"Maybe not but it's a risk I'm willing to take," he said as he rubbed my ass.

"We have to be up at 5 tomorrow morning," I said as I traced his tattoos.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine," he said.

"I think you should open the letter," I said.

"I didn't just get one from college," he said causing me to look up at him.

"My Dad wrote me," he said as if he had been holding it in for a while.

"Did you tell Alli?" I asked.

"No, it's only another reason for her to hate me," he said.

"I think you should. Especially something big like that... He wasn't just your Dad," I said.

"It's not the first time," he said causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"He was writing me before, trying to justify why he left us for a fat white lady," he said with a bitter chuckle.

"They stopped and I thought maybe he just stop breathing already," he said.

"You don't have to forget what he did but with that type of resentment that your still holding onto... It's going to do more bad than good," I said.

"Okay," he said.

"Open the damn letter, with Alli," I said.

"I will," he said.

I kissed him and he deepened it. He wrapped my leg around him as he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

"When your Dad coming home?" He asked between kisses.

"He gets off... At 5:30... But won't be here... Till 6:00," I said through kisses.

"Then let's not waste time," he said before he got on top of me.

He held my legs open by lifting up my thighs. He entered inside of me before letting go of my legs and putting his hands beside my head. I scratched his back as he kissed my neck.

"You like that," he whispered in my ear.

"Yes daddy," I moaned in his ear.

"I can't hear you," he whispered as he sped up.

"Yes daddy! Yes! Don't stop!" I moaned.

"Right there?" He asked as he continuously hit my spot.

"Yes!" I screamed.

Someone rang the doorbell causing us to furrow our eyebrows.

"Ignore it," he whispered before he sped up causing the bed to shake.

I screamed as I held onto him. They rung the doorbell again but we were both too caught in our orgasm to care. He went in deeper with every stroke causing me to scream louder.

"Fuck!" He groaned as he sped up.

We both came while the person rung the doorbell repeatedly. Once we had come down from our high I got out of bed and threw on my robe. They continued to ring the doorbell until I swung the door open to come face to face with Alli.

"Don't you have something better to do?" I asked.

"I'm here for my brother," she said pushing past me.

"What makes you think he's here?" I asked before we heard a creak in the floorboard coming from upstairs.

She looked back at me and I shrugged.

"Could be the house settling," I said.

"Could be, but it isn't," she said.

"Are we supposed to be arguing or..." I said confused on the attitude she giving off.

"Listen, you're my friend. A friend of the family at that and it should stay that way," she said.

"But why?! Why does it always have to be about you?!" I yelled.

"My brother has a future. A real one. Not some slapped together dead end that you have going on-"

"So now he's too good for me yet a few hours ago you were making it seem like it was the other way around," I said.

"You have a nice heart and he has a nice brain, that's all I'm saying," she said.

"Get the fuck out of my house," I said.

"You don't get to just come around and fuck my brother! It doesn't work like that! How would you feel if I fucked your Dad?!" She said.

"That's not even the same thing!" I yelled.

"Well it describes how I feel so yes it is!" She yelled.

"Why are you so bothered by it?!" I yelled.

Instead of answering she marched up to my bedroom. I followed her and she opened the door to see him laying against my headboard on his phone. She looked back at me as if she was disappointed and couldn't believe it.

"What'd you expect to find?" I asked sarcastically.

"Mama said you need to get yo ass in the house now," Alli said to Von.

"No she didn't," Von said.

"Yes she did," Alli argued.

"Mama don't care what I do as long as I get my ass up for school and make good grades. Her words, not mine," he said.

"Well that's what she said so I don't know what you want me to do," Alli said.

Von huffed and started putting his clothes back on. He didn't bother buckling up his pants all the way or tying his shoes. He bumped Alli on his way out the door before the three of us walked down stairs.

I opened the door for them and Alli walked out first. Von turned around and pulled me to him.

"I'll be by to drive you to school tomorrow," he said before kissing me.

He rubbed my ass as he slid his tongue in, deepening the kiss. Alli cleared her throat to try and get our attention but we continued as if we were the only people in the world. I stood on my tip toes as he kissed me. He pecked my lips a few times before smacking my butt and whispering a 'see you later.'

"Bye," I said barely above a whisper as they walked away.

I went back upstairs and opened my window before throwing my sheets in the wash for the second time today. I got a new set and made my bed before going to sleep.