The potion ~

I don't own any of the picture in this story or the vids and hope you enjoy!

When mahiru finds himself in some mess that he never thought could be possible.

~~~

Mahiru's P.O.V.~

I wake at 6:30am like any other morning.I open the curtains to my room because I think it's a nice way to finally get natural light in the house since Kuro's apperance."He doesn't seem to like the sun light much"I say to myself and giggle.As I walk out the room with a spring in my step I cautiously walk to Kuro's room.I start to shake in slight fear as I can tell you by experience that waking a vampire up or should I said a lazy vampire lion isn't the best of ideas and it doesn't go well!

No-one's P.O.V.~

"K-kuro?"Mahiru says with a slight squeak.The only thing that could be heard through the eerie silence was a single groan and a couple of heavy foot steps coming from the bedroom .After waiting a couple of minutes and still no answer Mahiru began to loose his patience."Kuro you better wake up now we have things to do today plus Im in a good mood and im not letting some lazy vampire ruin it!"He backed away as he almost immediatly regretted his decision.Loud foot steps could be heard from the bedroom and the door was forcefully pushed open showing a irritated bluenette."Mahiru can't you see im trying to get some sleep"Kuro spoke in a tired but harsh voice."Yeah well if I were to be honest im trying to get things done and im not having you lying around while I do them!"Mahiru said raising his voice to try and sound more fierce against the vampire,but little did he know his decision was soon to be regreted.

Kuro's P.O.V.~

I was having the ultimate pillow quest but that was interupted by some loud banging coming from the door followed by what seemed to be a slightly scared Mahiru."K-kuro?"I heard him say through the door.I groan in response and stand up slowly walking to the door as I knew there was no use in arguing plus it's too troublesome.As I slowly walk to the door I suddenly felt a wave of possessiveness come over me."Kuro we have things t-........Mahiru's voice was blurred out by a voice in my head."Who does he think he is,he's an omega and your an alpha but he seems to be taking more dominance over you!Let's show him to never that again!Your the one in control he should be under your protection!"I open the door and obeying my minds command."Mahiru can't you see im trying to get some sleep" I reply with a tired but harsh tone.(blah blah blah you already know what he says but just so you know some over possessive Kuro is about to show up)

No-one's P.O.V~

Kuro easily grabs Mahiru and Lifts him over his shoulders."Kuro what are you doing?!"Mahiru shoutes and kicks his legs.Kuro didn't seem to like this and growls but Mahiru continues to kick and scream.The bluenette was angry and the way Mahiru HIS omega was disobeying him so he slapped mahiru left cheek.Mahiru's eyes widened and he stopped his actions as tears threated to escape his eyes."No way....Kuro just spancked me!"Mahiru metally screamed in his head.All that could now be heard in the room was the gently sops and hiccups of the brunette.

Kuro's P.O.V~

I change into my lion form and place the sobbing Mahiru on the ground.Suddenly,to my suprise Mahiru had come up with a plan and was now running as fast as his little noodle legs would take him to the other side of the room,but not as fast as my super human speed!" ugh how troublesome"I pick him up in my mouth and lay him down on the floor as a cuddle up next to him.Mahiru pushes and shoves kicking his legs from time to time but it was no use he wasn't getting out of this hairy lions grasp any time soon so he gave up and cuddled up to his partner."mhmm finally,just rest mahiru your sleepy"Mahiru was quick to comply and instantly falls asleep.