Prologue: The invincible hero.

Start from the beginning

Rhino: Surrender? Surrender?! Don't you know-

Suddenly, a projectile as small and fast as a bullet hit directly one of the eyes of the rhino, severely injuring him. The villain covered his face in pain with both hands and screamed in pain. The police officers and the SWAT teams looked in all directions in search of the person responsible for the shot.

Sansa: Who did it?! Who shot?!

???: That's not the reaction you should have when someone saves your life.

Officer Sansa turned his gaze to the source of the voice and when he saw the responsible person behind the shot, Sansa started to sweat a little. The person responsible for the shot was nothing more and nothing less than the number three hero, (y/n) (l/n) aka Katakuri. You were sitting on the roof of a bakery while playing with a jelly beam, throwing it in the air with your thumb and catching it again.

 You were sitting on the roof of a bakery while playing with a jelly beam, throwing it in the air with your thumb and catching it again

Sansa: You are... K-Katakuri?! Why did you shoot him?! 

Many times you find it frustrating to have to explain everything that could have happened if you had not stopped it thanks to your ability to see the future. You didn't even bother to look at Officer Sansa while you answered him.

(y/n): This is what it was going to happen. 

(Future vision POV)

Rhino: Surrender? Surrender?! Don't you know who I am?!

The rhino pull out the light pole from the ground that was close to him and held it up like a baseball bat.

Rhino: I'm the Rhino! Nothing and no one can stop me!

The police began to shoot the rhino, but his bullets were unable to penetrate his skin. The rhino used the light pole that he had ripped off the ground like a bat and swung it towards the police officers, hitting the officer Sansa directly.

(Future vision end)(no ones POV)

After your explanation, the officer Sansa was left with a pale expression on his face.

(y/n): Is it wrong for me to throw a jelly beam at him before that happens? 

Before you could continue talking, you moved your head slightly to one side, avoiding a hydrant of water that the rhino threw towards you. You calmly got off the roof of the bakery and walked towards the rhino. The police officers and the SWAT members get out of your way. 

Rhino: You damn bastard! How dare you do this to me?!

(y/n): Even before I removed part of your sight, you already allowed yourself to be stupidly blinded by your rage. I will give you the opportunity to surrender now that you are still in time to do so. But let me tell you, I already know what you're going to do.

The rhino let out a scream of fury and charge against you. You reinforced one of your arms and this one took the form of a block. Just before the rhino could stab you with his horn, you hit him directly on his head with your reinforced arm. The force of your punch broke his horn and it went flying. You took the horn from the rhino that was in the air and used it to stab the other eye of the villain. The rhino covered his face again with both hands as he backed up and screamed in agony. From your back came several tentacles with reinforced fists at the end and you used them to repeatedly hit the villain, without showing any kind of mercy towards him. You continued attacking the rhino repeatedly, until the villain crashed into one of the trucks of the SWAT teams. You stopped attacking the Rhino and he was covered in wounds and many possible internal hemorrhages. His horn was broken and he no longer had eyes. The police and civilians looked at you in horror as they wondered how you ended up being a hero.