Chosen One

Caleb Mclaughlin

I woke up this morning feeling like absolute shit. I realise I'm not in my bedroom but I'm on the couch in the living room. I vaguely remember anything that happened yesterday. I was probably really drunk. Man, have I missed partying, I haven't gotten drunk in a while since this movie has been driving me crazy with the busy filming schedule.

I tried to sit up but only ended up feeling like throwing up. I groaned in pain as my head starts to hurt badly. "Morning, buddy." I looked up to Finn who was already dressed for the day. "What time is it?" I asked, before Finn could answer I ran to the bathroom and threw up things that you wouldn't want to hear about. I wiped my mouth and went back to where Finn was, with a disgusted look on his face. "It's 8.30 in the morning." Finn answered my question from earlier while he hands me a water botel and a pill. I gave him a questionable look and only accepted the water bottle.

"It'll get rid of your headache." I nod slightly at his reply and practically chugged down the water bottle after taking the pill. "Where's Maddie?" Finn flips through the channels on the television before answering "She's up and is probably taking a bath. She has a day off from work and was just as hungover as you were earlier this morning." Finn kept his eyes locked on the tv where some sort of gossip channel was on. "How come you aren't hungover?" I asked. He shrugs. "Didn't drink much." He was still focused on the gossip channel. I averted my eyes to the tv to see what he was so interested in. It was just a regular red carpet. Why was that interesting to him?

He shut the tv off and turned his attention back to me. "Millie invited us to breakfast and told you to text her." I raised my eyebrows at him. No wonder he wasn't drunk last night. He was occupied by Millie. "What?" Finn gave me a weird look.

...

Finn Wolfhard

I went out for breakfast with Millie, Noah, Lilia, Caleb and Maddie. I'm pretty sure Lilia is still a little bit tipsy from last night.

"Fuck the fact that fuck goes with every fucking word in all fucking sentence because that fact is fucking annoying. Fuck. Fuck you all. Especially you."

Lilia points to a random waitor that was taking an order from the table next to us. "Yes, miss?" He greets and Maddie snorts, recognising how fake the cheerful tone sounds. She does it all the time. "Fuck you, fucking waitor." She slurs and Noah tries to shut her up. "I beg your pardon?" We all tried our hardest to not burst out with laughter.

Did I say a little bit tipsy? I meant Lilia is totally still drunk.

"She might have had another drink or two this morning." Millie whispers to me and I laughed. "I think I got that from how she's acting." I whispered back, we do not want to draw our friends' attention  by our coversation. Even though Lilia is drawing attention from not only our friends, but the whole restaurant.

"When are you going back to LA?" I fiddle with my fingers. A habit I always do when I'm nervous. Why am I nervous?  "Tomorrow morning." I sighed in devastation for an unclear reason. Millie takes a sip of her coffee and I found myself staring at her for a moment. She was beautiful, to state the obvious. I take in the details I didn't realise the night before. Like her smile and her pretty eyes. Shit.

"But I'm coming back next week. For a movie premiere." She continues and I nodded. "Keep your promise and hang with me next week." I said in a baby voice. Goddamn it I'm so childish. "I didn't promise anything but we'll see." She teases and winks at me at the end of her sentence.

Wtf. Is. Happening

A/N idk what's up w me I'm off so this chapter sucks a lil. But don't forget to vote :)