Chapter 7 : Coward's Fateful Meeting

"Miss!! Miss!!"
Hurriedly,May push the door and it slam violently in the wall that cause some of the things that hang in the wall falls down.

Ivory flich from her sleep and rose.
Her red shot eyes shows her still in disarray and cannot comprehend the things infront of her.

"Lady Violet is here!"
May says as to wake Ivory.

Ivory frown and sat down her bed.Her one hand held her head as it felt spinning.

"What does she wants?" Ivory asks lazily.
She look at her bed and wondering if she can come back on sleeping.

"I don't know but she bring alot of maid.They...they look scary."

Ivory look at May.

"May,you can cultivate right?"

"I can but I have low aptitude.Why Miss?"

"Nothing.And,she didn't say anything and just barge in our manor with alot of scary maids in tow?"

"Hmm...Maybe it's because of the rumor.."

"What rumor?" Ivory felt a thump in her heart.
Nothing is more troublesome than a woman in love.

"Brother Ken wants to take you as a concubine.."

Ivory's eyes almost pop.
Her mouth gape open and she couldn't make a single sound.
After a while,she calm down.
She stands up.

"Miss.."

"Who spreads that rumor?" She squint her eyes witb murderous intent.

"One of the ladies that barge in our manor yesterday."

"Good.They slander me..I will pay them 20million times over."

"We can do that?"

"May,Even weaklings can fight.Even if it's underhanded!"

Violet is pacing left and right.
She hearf this rumor that is swirling in the town.
She can't believe how enrage sh felt.

"Miss,the trash is here." One of the maid whisper to her.

She look at Ivory and her eyes carries her rage.
But before she can slash her by words Ivory throw herself in her feet and starts wailing and crying.

"Sister! Sister, help me..I've been wronged.I've been slandered!! Wuuu..wuuu...Sister,give justice for me." Ivory shows a very hurt expression.

Violet is stupefied.
What is happening?
She is here to tell this woman off.Harass her and crimple her but she is asking her for help.

"Good! You act like a victim but you are the one who is slandering people! Do you know that?"

Ivory look really shocked at the enrage Violet and crawl to the hem of her dress.

"Sister,dear sister.I was wronged.They slander me.Perhaps,you also heard? You heard right? You heard and now you are here to help me because you know I'm the one who is telling the truth!"

"Wha...I only came here because of that rumor..."

"YES.That Rumor..Oh Sister,you should know how Brother hated me but they spread the wrong information to slander me. How can I become a concubine? I am a trash..Not only Brother,even a fifth rank official wont take me in as a concubine let alone Brother. You know this fact and won't be as STUPID as those woman,right?"
Ivory make sure to emphasize the word Stupid to stir Violet's heart.
And it works.
Violet suddenly uses her brain.
It quite really foolish to think that Ken will take this trash as a concubine. How can shw become a muddlehead.

"I....It seems that I wronged you...?" Violet's resolve is melting.
Her purpose in coming is swaying right before her eyes.

Ivory inwardly celebrated.
This game of slandering,she already wins.

"It's not Sister's fault! It's because some people HATED you that is why they are USING me to distract you.Sister,you cannot allow them to use you. You are the only one for Brother Ken.But look how they treat you." Ivory grieve and wipe her tears pitifully.

"Using me? What do you mean? How these woman using me?!" Enrage on the words ' Using me', Violet murderous aura exploded.
Because she has no cultivation, Ivory shot violently on a stone pillar and cough a mouthful of blood.

"Sis...Sister...They must be there....Near Brother Ken.Be-because you are busy handling me.They think of flaunting to Brother to get his attention. Can't you see? Do you really have no idea? The one who spreads the rumor might actually really hates me but the one she really targeted is YOU! "

The maids Violet bring gasp and look at Violet.
They are listening intently and thinks. They too are convinced.

"Miss! I think Lady Ivory ia saying the truth. We have to hurry and make sure no one knows what happens here." One of the maid scream.

Violet still has some confusion but her mind shifted to her maid.
She retract her aura that is suppressing Ivory and the other maids.

"Quickly, tell me what you meant?"

"Miss,think of this,this is only what I think after hearing Lady Ivory's argument. What if that woman who is slandering Lady Ivory real target is you? The Genius Ken Fiancée?"

"Why would they target me using Ivory?" Violet's face frown.

"Miss,you have to think in a larger picture! Brother Ken hates woman who quarrel, isn't that why Lady Ivory is thrown by Lord Ken out of our residency? What if he heard that you fight with Lady Ivory because of a false rumor?"

Violet finally see the picture her maid and Ivory want her to see.
She gasp and helf her chest as if having a heart attack and breathing heavily.

"THE NERVE! Hurry and find out who speards thr rumor.I will make sure that her face will be so ugly even her parents will never recognized her." She walks with rage in every step by suddenly stops.
She looks back at the hurt Ivory
May is helping her stands up but she's stumbling.

"Maids,help her.I wronged you,Sister Ivory.I will let the one who did this pay for the price.".
Violet eyes soften and even her voice tinge with apology

The maids help her up and leave her sitting on the steps.
Ivory look straight to Violet's eyes.

"I did wanted to hold on with Brother Ken before,but I've been awaken. I see why Brother loves you,you are perfect. Please do not be use again by people. And please give justice to me." She bow her head.

Violet felt really overwhelm and tears form in her eyes.

"From now on you are my Real Sister in arm.See you later." And she lefy along with all the other maids.

May wipe her eyes.
"What a lovely Sisterly love." She exclaim.

But Ivory look at her like a dumbfounded person.
"You seriously,honestly believe her?"

May look confuse.

"After you help her reveal the evil plot of those vile woman,you still thinks she is lying?"

"I help her? I bluff her!"

May almost lose her consciousness.
Her Miss bluff Lady Violet?