Part/Chapter 5: Game Over....

Beginne am Anfang

Sledge:*slightly distorted* You're Up Against The Wall And I Am The Fucking Wall!

and blasted away the remaining jackasses' faces. If I sound too straight-forward about this, it's because the author's speaking his mind.

Dude STFU

I just realized we beat up a couple of cops and sailors so we dragged the bodies in an alleyway and dumped them in an empty plot dumpster, and by 'we' I mean mostly Sledge, since he carried all of them, except one dude, who I carried.

then after like, 10-20 minutes, a small group from that Atlas Military came, scanned the place, but didn't scan the place we dumped the bodies in, buncha fuckin idiots, and left, calling it a false alarm, but a single Atlas Soldier checked the alleyway that me and Sledge dumped the bodies in, so 'fuck my life', I thought as I do what any rational human being would do and karate kicked him, knocking him out, Payday 2 Cloaker style, with the noise and everything.

Y/n: *radio crackle* Now Go To The Forums And Cry Like A Little Bitch!

Unfortunately, again, the Soldiers heard what I said and Bum Rushed where me and Sledge were. I Was about to tell Sledge to book it but Sledge charged forward and knocked all of them out, except one guy who called reinforcements, I really don't wanna do this, but if I get bailed out by Oz, Sign Me The Fuck Up.

I Joined Sledge in the beatdown of the soldiers, Sledge, being the 6' 4", 8 packed man himself while also sporting a 13 inch dong the size of my shield and went ham on a handful of soldiers, I got shot on the shoulder and before I saw who shot me, anoher one shot me in the arm, the shots kept coming and coming when a certain Korean wearing a mask lands on a soldier and sprayed bullets at anything that wasn't a Recruit, but he did have to manage for recoil though, that smg has recoil higher than a 12 gauge.

So After about Firing 3, maybe 10 magazines full of 45. ACP, he slaps me upside the head with his double barrel, hits like a fucken truck I'll tell you that.

Vigil: That's For Being Oblivious When Echo Pulled Those Two Flashbangs, and Another One for Echo If He Magically Appears Here.

Y/n: It's Not Like I Wanna Be Here In The First Place, Korean Batman.

Vigil: Thanks To You I'll Just Bunk In The Hotel You're Staying At.

Y/n: eheheheh.......about that......

Vigil: what crazy shit did you do this time?

Y/n: An Old Man Persuaded Me To Join His School Of Fucking Shit Up Harder Than Sledge And Buck Did, That's What.

Vigil: Speaking Of Sledge, There He Is Now.

And He's Right, He's Coming Here With His....crotch area bloody and........his sledgehammer with a few dents on it How The Fuck Did This Happen?!

Sledge: Lucky Bastards Got The Jump On Me. Stabbed Me Fookin Dicc While I Knocked A Few Of Their Teeth Out. Fookin City Dwellers.

Y/n: Let's Get To Beacon Okay?

Sledge/Vigil: Sure/Why Am I Being Dragged Into This?

Y/n: You Need To Relearn What You've Already Learned Boy.

Vigil: i hate school.

Y/n: Too Bad Emo Batman, Sledge Carry Him! I'll Get The Van!

Vigil: *Gets Picked Up By Sledge* (says in Korean) fucking school....

Time Skip And Writer's Block Has A Dent. FINALLY!

Vigil got introduced to Team RWBY and JNPR real quick, Ruby can't stop gushing over his weapons...and his gadget, Yang wants to seduce him to taking off his mask, but didn't work, Man Don't Dance like that. Weiss Questioned Why He's Covered In Atlas Military Dogtags, but he ignored it, and Blake...well Blake didn't interact with him at all. Jaune tried to introduce himself, but almost pissed himself due to how spoopy the mask is, Ren seems to like him, (in a meditating buddy way, not writing fuggen yaoi) And Nora and him broke some legs, or rather, each other's legs. Gotta say, Never Knew Vigil Had A Side Like This. But then again Miss Mysterious blesses him often.

Me, Sledge and Vigil got in our beds and slept, armor on.

and people say I'm The Bad Guy.

Hereford Base, after Vigil Assassin's Creed'd that soldier

We see Echo, Bandit and Mute after Vigil fell in.

Echo: That's three ops down, fuuuck what am I gonna tell Six?

Bandit: *high on coke* Get 3 Idiots, Dress Them Up As Them And Wait. Easy

Echo: How Am I Gonna Find A Spicy Sarcastic Superjerk, A 6' 4" 220 pound Scottish Swamp Monster, and An Emo Korean Batman?

Bandit: *passes out from too much coke*

Echo: well....fuck. Nothing better to do than jack off to hentai *walks away*

Mute hears what Echo said, and tails him to his room, hopefully not turning gay and finding out what weeb shit Echo faps to.

FINALLY ANOTER CHAPTER DONE. this took October to Now to finish because i'm so damn lazy, but anyways, hope you enjoy

hopefully.