Chapter 2:Girlfriend

Lalisa Pierre Manoban

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lalisa Pierre Manoban.

I dialed Rave's number it took a minute before she pick up.

"Where are you?" I asked. Tapping my steering wheel.

"You fucking shit.I'm still sleeping you know."she said in a hoarse voice.

"I dont care.I'll go there." I said.

"What?!" She yelled,my brows knotted in annoyance while looking at my cellphone if it's broken. Damn ear shattering voice.

"Yah! Did you swallow a speaker?!" I asked yelling also. Tsh

"Fuck you. So you don't have work today? It's so unusual of you to visit here."

I sighed." They banned me in the company tss."

"Yikes! Okay just go here then." She said yawning.

"Prepare my food already or else I'm going to kick your ass." I said.

"You're so bossy!"

"I know right." I said smirking,Before hanging up.

I speed up my car going to Kwon's Mansion.I'll just go later in my parent's house for dinner.

---

Were watching a movie in their wide sofa. Raven and I already ate breakfast. Scroll here,scroll there is what were doing while watching an action movie.

I'm not used to this. Laying all day doing nothing. Suddenly Raven's phone rings

She throw it to me making me knot my brow in confusion.

Samantha Calling ~

Tsk what does she want? So persistent.

I blocked her in my phone. So she won't bother me,she's always calling and texting,it's irritating me.

It keeps ringing.

aaisshh!

"Rave! Thank goodness you pick up! Is pierre-"

"It's me." I said in serious tone.

"Pierre baby~" I ended it as soon as I heard her voice.I throw the phone back to Rave whose munching nonstop.

"It didn't even last a 5 sec." She said chuckling.

"Block her." I said

"You know I can't do that." She said smirking.

I snorted, she can't block her cause sam is giving her want she wants in exchange for me even though she can afford to buy herself whatever she wants. -.-

Ever since she saw me in our highschool days,she didn't stop bothering me till now.

Raven and I watched till noon. Her mom wants me to stay for dinner but I refused cause I need to talk to my parents.