OS numéro 9

Imagine you getting married with Sam Winchester after a long time being engaged.

After a long night of hunting in California, Cas', Dean, Sam and I were driving back to Lebanon. Dean was driving, and Castiel was very happy to be next to him, while Sam was sleeping on the back seat, his head on my laps. I was not able to sleep and was playing with Sam's hair. Dean started to sing some AC/DC songs and I joined him.

In the beginning of afternoon, it was Sam's turn to drive, Cas' was back in the back seat with me and grumbled it was not right.

- Cas, you know the only time Dean was on the back seat, it was because he was near to death, Sam explains.

- Close your eyes and rest a bit, I tried.

- I'm an angel, I don't sleep.

- I'll use you as a pillow.

I laid my head on his laps and fell asleep immediately. We drove all day long and around 10 P.M. Sam stops at a gas station, Dean bought some junk food and we all sat on the Impala's roof.

- It's 4th July, I said. Is there any fireworks?

- Wait for it, Sam said while he stole some chips to me.

- Eat your salad, Winchester! And leave my chips alone!

- You guys are almost married, Dean laughed. you could share food.

- Yeah, ALMOST is the word, I ironized. We've been engaged like forever now!

Sam looked at me and smiled before he turned to Cas and asked:

- Cas, you're representative for god on earth, right?

- Yes Sam, I am one of his sons. Why?

- So, you can marry us?

- What? I exclaimed a bit too loud.

- I proposed five years ago, It's time, i think. We will have a wonderful fireworks above us and we have god's son to marry us!

- I don't have a white dress!

- I heard you both every night, Dean teased us. You're definitely living in sin...

Sam came down the car and got down on one knee.

- Tamara Karen Singer, will you marry me?

- For the hundred times, YES! I answered.

I came down the car to jump in his arms. Dean cheered us by raising his glass of coke.

- Okay it's no champagne, but you took us by surprise. Come on Cas' marry the old couple. They've been together for at least hundred years.

Sam and I laughed together. Dean was right. Sam and I were together since we were teenage. We broke up before college and get back together some times after Jess' death.