Chapter Thirty-Three.

Mulai dari awal

  "Of course babe, let's get dressed and we can go out, I'll go get Fletch ready."

  "Thanks babe!" I said as I got out of bed and threw on some a maternity tank top and jeans. My bump was pretty small for being 6 months pregnant, it was about the size I was at 5 months with Fletcher, and he was a normal sized baby.

  Joe came into the room holding Fletcher's hand, who was now starting to toddle.

  "You look hot babe," Joe said.

  "Joe! Stop please, I'm a whale!"

  "Well you're a hot whale!" Joe laughed.

  "Mama! Baby!" Fletcher spoke.

  "Yes, Fletch, a baby," I said pointing to my stomach.

  "Good job," Joe cheered.

  I grabbed the baby bag, which Joe ended up taking from me, and Joe put Fletcher's shoes on and held his hand and we all walked to the car. I buckled Fletcher in his car seat while Joe started up the car.

  "Ready?" Joe asked as I buckled up.

  "Ready!" I answered and Joe backed out and we drove down to the mall.

  When we arrived, I got a cart and put Fletcher in the seat.

  "Alright, where do you want to start?" Joe asked.

  "Well we'll start in this baby store and just work down."

  "Sounds good."

  In the first store, Joe picked out some outfits and I grabbed diapers and some new bottles. We paid for the clothes and supplies. Next we walked through the mall to a new baby boutique where we picked out some more clothes. After stopping for lunch, we looked around a few more stores and bought some more necessities before heading home.

  "I'll carry in the bags if you walk Fletch in," Joe suggested as we pulled up to the flat.

  "Sounds good," I said as I got out and buckled Fletcher, "Let's go Fletch."

  "Up, Mommy, up!"

  "Ok baby," I said as I picked him up.

  "Aly, please be careful," Joe said.

  "I know babe," I said as I carried Fletcher into the flat.

  "Mama, down!" Fletcher said as we walked inside.

  Fletcher toddled over to his toys and plopped down to play. I joined Joe in carrying some bags inside.

  "Aly, I can carry them inside, if you unpack them? I just don't want you to strain yourself," Joe said caringly.

  "Ok babe," I said as I walked inside to unpack the bags. I folded the onesies and put them in an extra drawer of Fletcher's dresser.

  "Alright?" Joe asked as he brought in the last bag and Fletcher and sat down on the ground next to me.

  "Perfect babe, I'm excited for Maisie to arrive."

  "Soon, babe," Joe said as he gave me a kiss.

  "Mama!" Fletcher giggled as he toddled around.

  "Fletch!" I said back tickling him.

  Fletcher's laugh was so high-pitched and loud, it filled the whole flat.

  Later that evening, Fletcher fell asleep early, and Joe and I messed around in our room. Nothing really intimate, just making fun of each other and laughing a lot.

  "Babe, I love this," Joe said as he pulled me onto him, so I was straddling him.

  "I love you," I said leaning down to give him a kiss.

  "I love you too."

  We continued to kiss and express our love for each other; by midnight we were both asleep in each others embrace.

  The next morning Joe had to get up to go to work, so I stayed at home with Fletcher and played with him.

  "Mommy, play!" Fletch yelled as I sat down with him.

  "I'm here Fletch," I said, I am exhausted and it's only 4 pm. Fletcher has so much energy, and I can't keep up, "How about after this game, we take a nap?"

  "No!"

  "Fletcher, Mommy's very tired, and so is Maisie."

  "Where Maisie?" Fletcher asked.

  "In my stomach, she's growing in there, just like you did."

  "Ok," Fletcher said as he was distracted by his toys. After a game that lasted almost an hour, I eventually got Fletcher to go down for a nap, in my bed with me.

  I got up half an hour later, and cleaned up some toys and put them in Fletcher's toy bin. Around 6, I woke Fletcher up, so he would sleep this evening, and then started making dinner, and at 7, Joe got home.

  "Hey babe," Joe said as he got home.

  "Hey hun, how was work?"

  "Fine, how was your day?"

  "Really tiring, Fletch wanted to play all day."

  "I'm sorry babe," Joe said as he leaned in to give me a kiss.

  "Dada!" Fletch screeched as he toddled from the sofa, then decided to crawl.

  "Hello Fletch!" Joe said as he picked him up.

  We then had dinner, and as usual, Joe cleaned the kitchen after we all ate.

  While Joe cleaned up, I went to give Fletcher a bath and then put on his pajamas.

  "Let's say goodnight to Daddy," I said to Fletcher as I held his hand as we walked down the hallway.

  "Goodnight Fletch!" Joe said swooping up Fletcher.

  Fletcher remained quiet and just rubbed his eyes.

  "I'll put him to bed," Joe said as he carried Fletch to the nursery.

  "Ok, I'm going to shower," I said.

  I went and started the shower and washed my hair, before long Joe came in and joined me.

  "Was Fletch alright?" I asked.

  "Perfect, sound asleep."

  "Thanks," I said as I gave him a kiss and hug.

  "I love you Aly," Joe said as he washed his hair.

  "I love you too Joe," I said getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around me.

  Not long after me, Joe got out of the shower and followed me to our room. As we got to our room, Joe closed the door, dropped his towel, and got dressed into his boxers. I did the same, but into a pair of panties and one of Joe's shirt. We then climbed into bed.

  "You okay babe?" I asked Joe, "You're really quiet."

  "I'm fine, just thinking about you," Joe winked.

  "Oh Joe!" I laughed as I jokingly hit him with a pillow.

  "Well, you are my hot wife, and just because we have a kid, almost kids, doesn't mean I can't fantasize about you now."

  "Joe, you're making me blush, stop!"

  "Well..." Joe said as he pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him, "Let me love you then."

  Joe held my waist and I leaned down to kiss him.

  "God, you're so beautiful," Joe whispered.

  "I love you Joseph."

  "I love you Alyson."

A/N: Chapter 33!!! Hope everyone likes it! Thanks!! xx