Thanksgiving

I've been thinking about this holiday a lot this past week during my vacation from school.

I pondered on this day and decided that I don't like it.

To me it's a pretty useless Holiday that shouldn't be celebrated, before I get any hate and why it's "so amazing" let me give you the facts.

1. The reason why the holiday is celebrated is to celebrate the death of the natives and Columbus invading their land.

That's so shitty. Why should we celebrate death and a guy claiming land THAT WAS ALREADY OCCUPIED AT THAT MOMENT?! That's like the definition of a dick move. I mean it's not but you get the point.

2. It's super disrespectful to Native Americans today.

It's not cool what the Spanish did to them and we shouldn't celebrate that. We look like assholes in their eyes.

3. It's boring as hell!!

We literally don't do anything except eat and watch the Super Bowl. What kind of holiday is that? That super sucks.

Those are my reasons. Now I know some of you are gonna be like "No Weabo, this holiday is meant for you to be grateful."

WELL IT WASN'T TO START WITH AND IT EVENTUALLY ADAPTED TO BECOME LIKE THIS!

Don't give me that bullshit.

We should be grateful for what we have every fuckin day of the year. We should already appreciate everything that this life brings us. Not just one day of the year.

Now that I've ranted a bit, I wanna know what are your thoughts of Thanksgiving?

I always read your comments and try to reply as much as possible so please feel free to respond. I love you guys.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

FYI: I live in the USA in CA so Thanksgiving isn't till tomorrow.

Bye!

-Weabo_Legend