"Shhhh! Stop yelling. You are grabbing other's attention" he tried to make her shut her mouth.

"Other's attention? All you care about is that? What about my hard work which is ruined by you... And my lollipop" she whined aloud.

"Ok, ok. I'll do it for you. I'll write your assignment and give you tomorrow morning. Will that be ok?" He asked in a hurry, wanting to get away from there as soon as possible.

She looked at him, stopping her tantrums for a moment.

"What's the topic?" He asked when she didn't reply and stood blankly looking at him, he picked up the paper falling on the ground.

"Sports?" He asked, reading a few lines she had written. She nodded, throwing an angry look.

"Ok, done. See you at 8 tomorrow" he showed a thumbs up and walked out taking long strides.

"And my lollipop..." She whined, looking at his retreating figure.

---

"And then, some of the paper slipped and fell in water" she narrated the incident to Hunny Bunny.

"And that guy, he said he'll write my assignment and escaped. Why would he write my assignment when it wasn't even his fault?" She clicked her tongue, as she spoke.

"I don't know exactly, but that guy looked similar to the one who topped the previous year. What was his name? Ehan Sinha" she said, slipping into a dress.

"Why would 'Ehan Sinha, the topper' would help me? I don't think I should believe him. I probably should start the assignment all over again" She grabbed her bag and combed her hair through her fingers.

"Anyways, I'll think about it later. I'll see you tonight, Hunny Bunny. Bye," she waved bye to the toy and went to work.

---

As promised, Ehan completed Ira's assignment and stood waiting for her at the same spot near the swimming pool, the next morning.

She was very sure that he was kidding, still, she went there and was surprised to find him. He stood with a file in his hand, gazing at nothing in particular.

He straightened himself as she neared. Without speaking a word, he forwarded the file. She hesitantly accepted that.

"And your lollipop," he said, handing the similar candy.

Her face lit up in a Nano second. She opened the file and scanned through the papers, "My God! You wrote it!" She grinned, turning the pages.

"If I'm not wrong, you are Ehan Sinha, right? The topp..."  She looked up, only to find no one in front. She turned back and found him leaving.

"Thank you" she screamed aloud, but he left without hearing her.

"Thank you so much, God! Keep making me drop papers and send him at the right time. I'll probably get all my assignments done" she grinned.

---

Ira submitted the assignment exactly the day they were asked to. She didn't bother opening that and knowing what are all the points he has mentioned.

"Okay, class. That's it for today" Miss. Lorita closed the book, after completing a lesson. Ira closed her book and shoved it in her bag.

"Now, May I know who's Ira here?" Miss. Lorita asked, facing the class.

Ira frowned and stood up, "I must say, girl, you have done a nice job with your assignment. Guys, she has covered the whole topic, not missing any kind of point. It's quite impressive. Dear, if you continue to work hard in the same way, hopefully you'll score as good as Ehan Sinha" Ira's eyes were as big as saucers as the teacher praised her. And when she took Ehan's name, she choked on her saliva.