i would blow my brains out just for you

Start from the beginning

gus and i took an uber to the location of the tour bus.

when we arrived, i was relieved as to how nice and spacious the tour bus was.

we were making our first stop tonight- gus and the rest of gbc had a meet and greet in san diego.

once everyone was on the bus, we started to make ourselves at home.

gus and i had one of the two bigger bunks, since we would be sharing.

wiggy and gabi also had the bigger bunk.

while we were making our way to san diego, i made small talk with horsehead- he was really chill and he made an effort to get to know me.

gabi and i started to do our hair and makeup about an hour before we would arrive at the meet and greet.

"sara, would you ever even imagine that we would be on tour with gbc with our hot ass boyfriends?" my best friend asked me.

"no, gabi. this was all so unexpected, but im hella excited for this."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:57 pm

the meet and greet was at nine. i was lowkey having a panic attack, but i know deep down everything will be okay.

"babe, are you ready?" gus wrapped his arms around me for comfort.

"yeah." i smiled and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his check.

he took my hand and walked out the tourbus. there was immediate screams and "i love you"s booming from the area.

everything was so hectic.

basically, the fans were free to go where ever they wanted. all the members of gbc were taking pictures, signing things, and talking to there fans.

me and gabi sat on a curb on the sidewalk, watching how happy everyone was.

"sara!" gus shouted my name.

everyone turned their attention to me.

"baby, come here."

i walked over to gus, and he kissed my forehead.

the crowd of fans started to take videos and scream "awww".

i really didnt mind the attention- if i must say so myself.

"yo, someone take a picture of me and sara."
gus said.

he ended up giving his phone to a really sweet fan who complimented me several times.

she took some pictures and we thanked her.

"that one is definitely going on the gram." gus said, showing one of the pictures to me.

"yeah, thats really cute." i smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lilpeep: the one and only❤️😍tagged: gazy

tagged: gazy.sara
158k likes
8,921 comments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"gus, thank you." i said as we walked back onto the bus.

"for what, babygirl?" he gripped my hand tighter as we made our way to our bunk.

"for being there, for everything."

gus picked me up and lifted me into our bunk.

"no, dont thank me. i should be thanking you. before i met you, my life was a mess. layla and me were always arguing. i felt like i was stuck. i even felt like not wanting to wake up in the morning sometimes.. but you saved me, sara."

i didnt say anything back, it was almost like i was mute. but i could tell gus understood my emotions.

he wrapped some blankets around us and i snuggled up to his chest.

"i love you gustav."

"i love you too. i would blow my brains out, just for you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
omg im so proud of myself. this chapter was 1090 words. SJEJSJSJWNSJSK. nobody even reads this:( but i have hope. 😂

word count: 1090💞