Chapter 1:Clean Forces

Brandon got out of his fiery red Porsche and waited on the side of his car to cross the street to his building.

The sun was shining nicely against his grey suit. The light pink dress shirt and blue tie went nicely with his Stacy Adams shoes. He walked in clicking his car locked.

He worked on a busy street in manhattan nice trees and tall glass skyscrapers poking holes into the clouds.

He ran into the building and quickly entered the elevator that closed as soon as he got in. He stayed turned towards the steel door when a man asked for the time.

He lifted his wrist to his view and read off his Rolex watch. "9:19.." He said turning toward the pale, short, and balding grey haired man; With a smile of course.

The elevator got up to the 17th floor and he stepped out to the busy green carpeted Accounting company. Phones were ringing off the hook in the distance as he turned to the left to his cubicle.

The cubicle was covered in thick folders filled with papers and bright yellow sticky notes all over. He put his dark brown suit case down and sat in his chair ready to work.

He immediately was bombarded with more work brought to him by Jenay...a young lady who worked with him and was so fine in his eyes.

Light brown hair pulled back into a pony tail, nice golden olive toned skin and deep green hazel eyes. Her mother was Greek and father was African.

The dark grey nylon pantyhose looked great in her bright red stilettos on her long legs. She was looking into a folder checking off what he had and such.

They went out on occasional dates but they realized they didn't mesh well and decided they would be better off as colleagues.

She looked at him smiling. "Brandon..did you hear what I said?" she looking at him with concerned eyes.

"Uh no." he quickly said sitting up and getting into reality.

"I said did you know there's coffee and donuts in the conference room.." she said looking around.

"Oh I didn't but I don't eat that stuff, toxic for the body..you shouldn't either." he said getting up pulling down his slacks like a boyish high school boy.

"Oh you and your 'body is a temple' regiments, you should really lighten up." she said walking with him over to the copy room.

He looked at her quickly annoyed. She was always the wild yet proper type she was one of those "Im a grown ass woman!" type of girls.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Selanda woke up around 11 she went into the small bathroom after her 4th brother left. She pulled up her heather grey sweat pants and threw her long curly locks back.

Her dark black hair added an intimidating look to her and a mean attitude to match. She was about to brush her teeth when she saw a brown roach crawl out of the sink drain.

"Ugh that's so disgusting." she said in a thick New York Puerto Rican accent. She ignored it and got on to her steps to white healthy teeth.

She was whipping her face dry when the door was getting pounded on.

"Aye Selanda! salir del cuarto de baño!"

"Oh my gosh ma, I just got in here!" she said annoyed opening the crusty piece of wood they called a door and stepped out.

She looked at her short somewhat round mother in her nurse scrubs she mean mugged her as she walked in to lay her bleached yellow blonde hair into a tight gelled side bun.

Her light green eyes pierced into Selanda "quit acting so stupid iight!" her mother said daggering her long fingernails downwards.

Selanda just turned 19 and was still living in the small 4 bedroom apartment with her 4 brothers. She was the oldest there was no brotherly protection.

She walked into her small room which was covered with urban magazine articles and a huge Puerto Rican flag to the left of her bed underneath it was an old Mac computer on a desk.

Her bed had no headboard had sheets that you can tell have been washed over a hundred times and it was decorated with cheap no longer fluffy dirty white teddy bears.

She took her Air Force 1s the cocaine whites and went outside infront of her building with a jar of water and her sneaker toothbrush.

She sat down and got to work she took pride in looking her best when going out she was ghetto fabulous at its finest. Large gold name plate necklace and ring where her most prized.

A group of neighborhood kids walked by her clearly on their way to the bodega. She pulled out 5 dollars and called one of the short bushy haired kid back.

"Aye look I want a honey bun and an Arizona, and I want my change alright ?" she said rolling her eyes at the last part. He ran back over to his anticipating group of friends.

"I mean it!" she added on.

Just as she said a tall black man in a nice suit accidentally kicks over her jar of water. Selanda went of.

"eres un maniquí? ¿no has visto donde se dirigía" she was speaking and cursing so fast it sounded like Chinese to Brandon who began to be apologetic even infront of Theo.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't see it there."

"Clearly who didn't cause if you did you would of watched your fucking steps!" she snapped back with a lot of attitude.

"I know...um that's what I was saying." hesitating after realizing she was only restating what he was trying to use as his alibi in a louder and more ghetto version.