Chapter 6

Later on that night...

Ari

  "Y'all going to come over here so we can pre-game?" I said into the phone.

  "Yeah girl, i'm waiting on Ale slow ass to get dressed, you know he take decades." Justice said, referring to all of the times I've been out with them, he's literally always the last person ready.

   "Yeah I know." I said, before the line started beeping. I looked at my phone seeing it was Bricks.

   "This Bricks calling, just call me when y'all on y'all way Jay." I said hearing her gasp.

  "Sounds like y'all talked y'all problems out so i'm happy. I'll call you when we coming girl." She said and I answered Brick's call, "Hello?"

  "Took you long enough, let me up." He said making me make a stank face.

  "Uh excuse me rudeness, I was on the phone with Jay." I said.

  "I come over here enough I should just have your code." He said and I smacked my lips hanging up, walking over to the elevator letting him up.

  After a few seconds, the elevator door opened and there stood Bricks looking at his phone, wearing an all red Prada outfit.

   He looked up at me, and I seen his eyes grow wide, which is the most expression I've ever seen on Brick's face.

     He continued to eye me, as he stepped off of the elevator, and walked toward me. "Yo mamas, I aint even gon hold you.. you look good as fuck right now" He said, scanning my body, making me blush.

   "Thank you, you look good too" I said back as he continued eyeing me.

  "I recall saying don't get too sexy on me." He said, making a thinking face.

"Well sorry, I thought this was just regular to wear to the club." I said back, stepping into the mirror, admiring how good I looked. I wore a skin tight leopard print mini dress with the back out. I also wore black heels and my hair bone straight.

 I also wore black heels and my hair bone straight